An old Nightmare returns

*THIRD POV*
(Trigger Warning: Rape)

The first day of the last week of School. This was going to be a week filled with mix emotions. Joy, as you will be graduating and going to the same college as Akashi, but sadness too, as you will miss your friend, teachers and this high school. Rakuzan brought you much joy, including one of the biggest joy in your life, your Boyfriend, Akashi Seijuro.
Akashi has been busy as he has been training is sucessors to take over his roles. It was really amazing how he managed to juggle all this roles. Whenever he cans, he goes to the basketball court or the student council room to check up on his sucessors. He wants to spend time with you, but you too thought that training his sucessors was more important for now as you wanted Rakuzan to be in good hands. He reluctantly leaves and you wait for him. You didn't mind waiting. You wanted to rewalk the Rakuzan hallways for the final time. After he was done training, you would go home together.
After hugging and waving Akashi good bye, you turned around the walked home. This time, you did not wait for him as you wanted to go home and pack up stuff for college. It was out of town, but Akashi has a family house there, so you and Akashi would move there and live together. While halfway home, someone in a black hoodie approached you. He stood in front of you and prevented you from moving forward. You said a gentle 'excuse me sir' but he still did not budge.

'Don't you rememeber me, my beautiful (F/n)channnn?'

That voice, you know that voice. It was a little lower, but you knew exactly who is it.

It is Yamada.

You started walking backwards and turned around, walking to the direction of Rakuzan.

'Where are you going (F/n)-chan? We got some business to do! Some babies to make! The world needs more babies you know!'

That sicko. After so long, he is still thinking about raping you. You tried to run but Yamada was faster. He grabbed you and pulled you into a dirty alleyway. You tried to escape but his grip was too tight. He pinned you to the dirty wall and pressed his lips on yours. He sloppily kissed you and put his hands into your shirt. He then moved his lips down to your neck.

He was touching you everywhere and tears started forming in you eyes. Yamada was licking your entire face and neck. It looked like he was on drugs. You reached our for your phone and tried to send a help message to Akashi. However, you only managed to type out a 'He' before Yamada snatched the phone away. You manged to send out the 'He', but Akashi is not going to understand that.

'Trying to send a message I see? Haha, you can't!'

He then threw your phone on the ground. He continued slurping you. His rough hands roamed all around your body and he kept grinding his crotch on you. All you could do now was to whimper for help and hope someone would hear you.

After what left like eternity, Yamada ripped your blouse open and pushed you on the floor. He than walked towards you, removing his jacket and his belt. This is it. The finale.

'I have waited so long to finally be inside you. I promise that you will feel good. I practised a lot and those whom I praticed with said it feels good. Be one with me (F/n)-chan. Be mine.'

Just when Yamada was about to remove his pants, you heard footsteps. Yamada turned around and you moved to pick up your phone. Your phone, Yamada accidently called someone on your phone while snatching it away from you. He accidently called Akashi.

Akashi walked towards Yamada and asked

'What do you think you are doing to (F/n)?'

Yamada laughed at Akashi and replied

'I am her boyfriend okay. Can you just leave couple alone to do that they want whereever they want?'

Akashi chuckled and said

'You are her boyfriend? Really? Last time I checked, I am her boyfriend.'

Yamada eyes widen but he still stood there. He then continued to blabber about how you belong to him and what he already did to you that by right make you his. Akashi just chucked and punched him in the face. He fell right on the ground cold and Akashi ran towards you.

'(F/n)? Are you okay? Did he do anything to you?'

You replied you were okay and told Akashi that he came right before the finale. He heaved a sigh of relief and picked you up from the ground. The police then arrived and took Yamada away.

Even though he just attempted to rape you, it still hurts a little to see Yamada become like this. He was your friend and was there when you really needed someone to be there. But, what has be done cannot be undone. He has changed and became this monster.

Akashi took out his blazer to cover you and the police came to interogate you. They were shocked when they heard your name is (F/n)(L/n).They said that Yamada has been taking drugs and raping a lot of girls. They never been able to catch his as he always acts in the middle if the night and when the victims are alone in the part of town no one goes. One way to tell whether the girl was a victim of Yamada was he calling the victim (F/n)-chan.

Chills went down your spine. All these innocent girls purity taken away, because of you. You never knew that Yamada was so crazy over you. After the interogation, Akashi walked you to his house.