Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Danielle’s P.O.V

Jaymi and Olly are coming to collect me this morning; I got up this morning with a smile on my face. Someone wanted me, someone chose me. Mum is up there looking down on me and making sure I’m safe. Mum. I missed her so much; my life was empty about her. I got out of bed and got showered and dressed. I pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and my burgundy ‘geek’ sweatshirt.  I put on a small amount of make-up, just to make my skin look normal. I applied some BB cream, mascara, blush and eyeliner. I pulled on my converse and my favourite grey beanie. I only had two small suitcases, mine and my mums. I never really unpacked my suitcase, so it didn’t take me long pack up my things. I made sure that I brought my iPod with me; I’d be lost without it.

I sat on my bed listening to One Direction’s album, I really wanted to go to their concert back in March but I couldn’t get tickets. They were my second favourite boyband to Union J. I’m screwed if the boys ever see my room back home; it’s covered in Union J posters. “Danielle” Jenny shouted. I jumped off my bed and rushed downstairs. Wait, why am I so happy about this? My mum’s not even dead a month and here I am being happy and excited to go and live with five lads that could treat me like shit, they might even abuse me, rape me, why else would they want a girl my age?

I walked downstairs with a smile on my face. Jaymi and Olly enveloped me in a hug. I felt bad for even thinking these guys would treat me like shit, they were so kind to even take a second glance at me, never mind adopt me. “Are these your cases?” Olly asked. “This one is mines and that is” I paused as I looked at my mum’s suitcase, “my mum’s” I gulped as I pointed to the small black suitcase. Jaymi just nodded and gave me a reassuring squeeze on my shoulder. We grabbed the suitcases and got into the car. I definitely wasn’t going to miss this orphanage.

I was quite nervous in the car, afraid to talk. The nerves were churning in my stomach. “So, what’s your favourite music?” Jaymi grinned, attempting to break the awkward silence. “Well, whatever is in the charts, I suppose” I mumbled. Jaymi just smiled.

Jaymi’s P.O.V

I was trying to talk to Danielle in the car on the way home; she was so nervous and didn’t talk much. She was really pretty, her hazel eyes reminded me of George’s, and I’d say she has a really bubbly personality when she gets over her nervousness and shyness. I could tell that the idea to adopt her was one of the best idea’s me and Olly ever had. The boys are going to love Danielle, I know it.

As we got out of the car, I could see Danielle tense up. “The boys will love you, I promise. Relax, just be you” I whispered as Olly was getting the two small light suitcases out of the boot. I pushed the door open and walked in, followed by Danielle. She looked so nervous, “Relax, they’re not monsters, they don’t bite, most of the time” I laughed.

Danielle’s P.O.V

I was so nervous about coming here, meeting the other boys. Being a fan, I knew that all the boys lived together in one house. I couldn’t hear anything, the others so they must be out. Thank god, I don’t think I’m ready to meet them yet. This house was huge! The hall was cream with a huge big staircase, right in the middle. “The boys must have gone out, I’ll show you around the house” Jaymi smiled. Olly walked upstairs and left my suitcases in my room. The kitchen was massive and shiny. The light wooden cupboards had a black shiny marble worktop on top of them; there was a huge island in the middle too. The kitchen and dining room were all in one room, the dining table was huge, and you could fit ten people around it! The sitting room was so nice, a large cream sofa that was in an ‘L’ shape, I loved those kind of sofa’s, I looked around the rest of the room. O to the M to the G, the TV was massive; I’d say it was at least an 80 inch screen! Jaymi saw my reaction to the TV and laughed.

We walked up the large marble staircase and Jaymi started pointed to all the bedrooms and who owned which one. At the very end of the corridor was my bedroom. It was beyond amazing, I had a big double bed, a wardrobe and a massive chest of drawers. There were all in a birch wood effect. On the wall opposite to the bed was this really cool desk, shelf type thing, where there was a desk and it had shelving above it and to both sides, the shelves and the legs of the desk were white and the desk top matched my wardrobe and bed. There was also a mirror on the wall, beside the mirror was this really small door, I opened it up to see this small little room “That is where you can store all you little bits and pieces” Jaymi smiled. I had one of those at home as well, they were so handy. I turned around and saw another door beside the door we came in. I had an en-suite! This was amazing! I’ve always wanted my own bathroom.

“Thank you so much Jaymi, I don’t deserve this!” I exclaimed. Jaymi just laughed. I looked out the window, I had an amazing view! I was so lucky. I hopped over towards Jaymi, “Erm, Thank you so much” I murmured, “Can I give you a hug?” I asked nervously. “Yeah, look, don’t be so shy, I’m your big brother now, you can ask me anything you want about whatever you want, whenever you want” Jaymi laughed. I enveloped Jaymi in a huge hug; I had so much to thank him for! “Thank you so much!” I exclaimed. “Look, we’ve got no bed cover or curtains and you’ve only got one suitcase of clothes, we better go buy you stuff!” Jaymi mentioned. “Erm, I know you guys are busy and stuff, but I don’t want anything new, I’m going to save up, go back home and get my stuff from there” I mumbled. “That’s okay, we’ll book a flight for tomorrow, and we’ll all come, for a small holiday! Me and the boys have got a few weeks off” Jaymi smiled. “I will pay you back I promise!” I replied. “You don’t have to, on paper, we’re your parents so we kind of have to pay for stuff for you now” Jaymi said.

Ten minutes later, I was watching TV with Jaymi and Olly, we were watching the Big Bang Theory, and I loved this so much. I could hear the front door slam shut, shit, the boys were home. Out of instinct, I pulled the sleeves of my hoodie down over my hands and curled up into a ball on the sofa. “BAZINGA” George shouted as he walked into the sitting room, I smile grew on my face, I knew George loved the Big Bang Theory. I slowly turned around and saw George, Josh and JJ standing in the sitting room. “Hey” George smiled. “I’m George, this is Josh and JJ” he pointed to boys in turn. “I know, I’m Danielle” I gave a small smile. “Well Dani, don’t be so shy, we’re your new brothers!” George smiled and pulled me into a hug. He gave the best hugs! I gave Josh and JJ a hug as well, they were all so tall, compared to me. Ughh, I hated my height.

“Boys, we’re going to Ireland tomorrow” Jaymi announced. The boys all jumped up and gave each other hugs in excitement. “Your Irish, I knew you weren’t from around here!” George exclaimed. We all sat on the couch and finished that episode of the Big Bang Theory. The boys decided that they want to know more about me, I wasn’t really comfortable sharing my life story with them right now. I groaned. “Right, I’m Danielle, I’m 14 and I’m 5ft3. I hate talking in front of people. I’m addicted to facebook and twitter. Your lives are a million times more interesting than mines. I suppose that is it.” “Right, what’s your twitter name so I can follow you?” George asked. “Hold on a sec” I smiled. I pulled out my phone to change my twitter name from @Dani_loves_UnionJ, to something more normal, I changed it to @Danielle_x, it wasn’t very original, but who cares! “So, we have a Jcat, do we” Josh winked. I blushed and threw a pillow at him. “What’s your name, pweaseeee” George begged. “Hold on” I persisted. I quickly changed my background picture to one of those tumblr sunset pictures. “@Danielle_x” I smiled. George tapped away at his iPhone 5, my phone let out a loud noise, signalling that I had a follower request. It was Union J so I accepted. “You tried to get us to follow you loads of times, so if that’s not a jcat, then I don’t know what is” George joked. I just raised my hands in defeat.

Tomorrow we were going home so I could collect my things; we were staying for a few nights so I would definitely get Holly and Carly, my two best friends, around.

*A/N: I thought I would be nice and update early for you guys :)! I know that all the boys don’t live together and that the facts in this book might not be right but it’s fiction, not real life. Guys, I am so busy lately that it’s not even funny. I’m in my Junior Cert year, so for you fellow Irish people, you know that I am entering hell. I have so much work and study to do already and I am trying to write four different fanfics! Two of them I have not started to publish yet, but I will in the near future. If you could get this chapter to 15 votes and 6 comments before I update next, it would be pretty awesome :D Just a little reminder that your beautiful

:) xo