Chapter 23

For the next week and a half we did the same thing everyday. Tomorrow we had a huge going away party planned for Soda then the next day would be his last day here. I woke up and I didn't feel very good. I just felt sick to my stomach, I laid in bed for a while since Soda was still sleeping. 

After a while he woke up and put his arm around me. "You awake?" He mumbled softly, I knew his eyes were still closed. 

"Yeah." I rolled over so I could face him and I curled up into his chest. His arms wrapped around me and we laid there for a while. 

"I love you." I mumbled softly. 

"I love you too." He rubbed my side. 

We laid there for a while, I started to feel a little better and I knew I had to get up soon since I had to work. I started to get dressed for work while Soda laid in bed. 

"I have to go to work but I'll see you later." I kissed him. 

"Okay, stop by the gangs after work? I'll be over there." 

"Okay, I might be late since after work I'm going to stop and pick up stuff for your party." I grinned a bit. 

"You are amazing." He smiled. 

I smiled, "I'll see you later." I kissed him one last time before leaving for work. While I was at work my mind kept wondering, I had the next 3 days off so today I had to work most the day. 

While I was at work I couldn't help but keep thinking about me feeling sick in the morning and something just felt off. I decided to get a pregnancy test while I got other stuff to put my mind to ease. I wasn't late but part of me still couldn't get that out of my head. 

After work I went to the store and got everything I needed. I headed home and put everything away. I hid the test in my room and decided I would take it later. I looked out the window and saw Soda standing on the porch. 

I slowly went out there and saw he was smoking. "You okay?" I asked softly. 

He quickly turned around. "I guess." He shrugged leaning against one of the poles. 

I went over to him and he put his hands on my hips as I wrapped my arms around his neck and looked at him. I didn't know what to say, he rarely smoked anymore so I knew he must be really upset. I just looked at him as he looked around, he took another long drag and blew it out away from me. 

When he finished it he dropped it and stepped on it. "Let's go see they gang." He finally looked at me.

"I'm going to stay here, you can go." I looked at him. 

"Are you sure?" He asked. "I want to spend time with you." 

"We can spend time together later, I want you to spend time with the gang." I ran my fingers though his hair. 

"Okay, I'll be home early." He kissed my cheek. I smiled at him as he left and I went inside. I started to clean and get stuff ready for his party. 

After a while I decided to take the test, I waited for a while and looked at it, it had a tiny faint line saying I was pregnant but I wasn't sure if I was or if it was just a mistake since it wasn't very clear. 

It just made me more nervous, I took it back to our room and hid it in a bunch of my clothes. I spent the rest of the day getting ready for his party. When he got home he came into the kitchen and found me. "Hey." He smiled.

"Hi." I smiled and turned around to face him. "How's the gang?" 

"They are good." He nodded. "Excited for tomorrow." He kissed my cheek.

"I am too, I think it will be fun but let's get to bed." I took his hand and pulled him to our room. We laid down in bed and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. 

I lean into him as we made out, after a while I pulled away. I laid my head down and looked at him. "Are you okay?" He asked. 

"Yeah." I nodded quickly. 

"Sure? You're acting kinda weird." He rubbed my side. 

"I'm fine." I shook my head. 

"Okay. Goodnight." He kissed me one last time before we fell asleep. 

The next day I woke up early and got out of bed and went to take a shower. After I got out I went to our room and started to get ready. When I finished getting ready Soda woke up. 

"Hey." I smiled and moved over to the bed. 

"Morning." He mumbled rubbing his eyes trying to wake up. 

"You might want to get up, the gang could get here soon." I kissed his forehead. "I'm going to start cooking stuff." I got up. 

"Wait." He grabbed my hand and pulled me back on the bed. He kissed me deeply, "I love you so much. I'm really sorry that this is happening but I want you to know that I love you with everything in me." 

"It's not your fault, but I love you too." I smiled and kissed him before leaving this time. I knew today was going to be hard and tomorrow even harder. 

I was out in the kitchen making stuff when Soda came out. "Need any help?" He asked. 

"Nope." I shook my head. "You aren't doing anything." 

"Come on, I can help." His arms wrapped around my waist. 

"Nope." I kissed his cheek. "Plus the gang will be here soon and I want you to spend as much time with them as you can today okay?" 

"Okay." He smiled. "Have I told you lately that you are the best?" He grinned. 

"It never gets old hearing it even if you have." I smiled and kissed him. 

I heard a knock on the door and Soda pulled away. "Go answer it." I kissed him one last time before he left. I knew the today was going to be hard, I needed to decide tonight if I wanted to tell him about the test and I had no idea if I should or not. All I knew was I needed to keep a smile on in front of the gang and for Soda.