One Last GoodBye~ A/n

Hey there guys. I know I added a small 'goodbye' at the end of last chapter, but I just wanted to make a true thank you chapter. Seriously, you guys are the best! This story has 6.87 K views, and that's only while I'm writing this!! I know some of you will be asking for a sequel, but I made up my mind. I hoped you guys loved reading it as much as I loved writing it. All your comments of praise (and grammar check) made me feel special, and happy. You guys brightened up my day, and brought joy to updating this story. If you wanted to create your own sequel, feel free to. I'd love to see your ideas on what should happen next. intelleblue had made his own ending to this back when I made the horrible one. He added his own OC, Mason, and made the ending different. I would recommend you read it in Mason's Book. (I made the cover!)

I'm sorry for this long paragraph of thank yous and crap, but I really thought it was long overdue. Thanks again for everything!!

My friend RachelSepticeye asked me to do this.

If you ship Jacksepticeye and Markiplier, then you should go check out her story. She is a great friend of mine, and writes stories aswell. P.S. Her stories have slow updates!!

I'm going to mention a few people who have been great, and very generous to me.

RachelSepticeye
Jill_Cipher17
Hope_Cipher
enderblaze42_meap
AyshaDiaz
Angeline_The_Bunny
intelleblue
PitchBlack44
TroubledCouple
soundofmusic313

No, these aren't in any order.
No, they won't have to do the tagging challenge thing.
I just wanted to shout out the people who have been the greatest to me. If you are not mensioned, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate you. These people have just been the most helpful to me,

THANKS AGAIN!!!