12. Profanities Sprinkled With A Bottle Of Sweetness

CHAPTER 12 : PROFANITIES SPRINKLED WITH A BOTTLE OF SWEETNESS

“WAKEY WAKEY SISSY! ITS TIME TO WAKE UP!” Alfredo’s stupid and annoying voice rang like an annoying alarm clock in my ears making me wake up. The only difference is that an alarm clock can be turned off but Fredo’s voice can’t unless I sit up and let him see that I’m alive.

But being hard headed since birth I didn’t sit up, instead I threw the first thing that I laid my hands on and yelled like a barbarian “Shut the fuck up you motherfucking prick!”

“Ali, you are damn lucky mom and dad aren’t here or else you’d be cleaning the damned bathroom for 5 months.” Ash adviced.

Like I would. I thought.

“Who’s cleaning the damned bathroom for 5 months?” Dad asked entering the living room.

I’m indeed lucky. Note the sarcasm.

‘Defend yourself nigga’ My inner fangirl coached.

Sitting up innocently I replied, “No one’s cleaning dad. Ash is just making a jo--“

Alex walked in and yelled “Fucking shit. Asher the damned toilet bowl won’t fucking flush. Call dad now you mother fucker!”

“Oh’ so it’s Alexander who will be cleaning the bathroom for five months.” Dad announced while putting both his hands on his hips for special effects.

Looking scared, he reasoned out “No dad that was just a recording. Dad I—“

“No more excuses Mister. Go and clean the toilet now!” Dad shouted which made Alex run like a scaredy cat that he is.

Laughing like the idiot that he is, Fredo uttered ‘idiot’ a bit loudly for dad to hear which earned him a job to the toilet with Alex.

Aawe. Poor Fredo. My inner fangirl cooed.

Even though my brothers are idiots, I still wouldn’t trade them for another set. I wouldn’t be like this if it weren’t for them. I wouldn’t be happy if they weren’t here with me today. Moreover, I wouldn’t have a good set of brothers if it weren’t them and no matter what happens I still love them. Afterall, Family will always be with you in every obstacle and problems that you will go through.

“Trapped in your own thoughts I see.” Justin spoke up making me aware of his presence.

I guess my brain didn’t even register him coming since I was too caught up in my thoughts to even notice that he was finely sitting on the couch across me.

Smiling sheepishly, I answered “Sorry boo. I just woke up. You know people usually drift off to day dreamland when awakened forcefully. Good Morning though.”