ONE

I stared up at the white abyss above me. I couldn't feel my arms, legs, heart, head. Non of it. It felt like everything had froze, except for me. This must be what death feels like. Maybe that's it. Maybe I'm dieing. I took one last breath and invited death in to take me.

"Geez Aqua, dramatic much?" Gemini asked me sitting on the side of my bed.

"I didn't even say anything!"

"I could sense it."

"Yeah, okay then." I rolled my eyes and drug myself off of my bed. While lying on my bed, waiting and praying for death, I hadn't noticed her enter. She was the only one that had come in. "Where Libra?"

"Much like you, she's freaking out about the news." Gemini told me nonchalantly.

"How is this not effecting you?"

"I don't know. I mean, its not like we can change anything so-"

"That's no reason." I say cutting her off. "You can't just surrender to this like that. This will effect our whole lives!"

Gemini shock her head and then left my room. I groaned and fell back on to the floor. I couldn't believe her. Our parents had just told us we where engaged to complete strangers. Who's okay with something like that?

I always kind of thought I wouldn't be getting married, or at least for a while. I had too many things planned out. Marriage could wait. First off, once my parents passed away or stepped down from the throne, which I hoped would be soon ( the step down not the passing away), I wanted to change things up. I wanted to change the Aquarian kingdom into a democracy.

I hadn't told anyone this of course though, I mean they would think I'm crazy. Who would want to give up full power for half or less. But, truthfully, I did. If I was going to lead this country I wanted to let the people have a say in it to. I've never believed that just because I was born into royalty that meant my opinion meant more than anyone one else's. While~ okay thats not entirely true, but I mean for a choice that effected a lot of other peoples lives. I still wanted to be partly in charge though to. It's just kind of complicated.

I sighed a got up again to go after Gemini. I'm an idiot. She's probably not fine. She's probable just hiding her true feelings.

I ran down the stairs of my castle, hoping that she had gone this way. Pushing open the doors to the garden I find something else.

"Libra?" She removed her face from her hands and looked at me.

It was obvious that she had been crying. Her eyes were puffy and her cheeks were red. She looked like a mess. I slowly walking up to her while spreading out my arms. She immediately got up and lunched into me for a hug. I patted her back a little awkwardly.

"You okay?"

"No, no I'm not." She crocked out with a sniff.

I felt completely helpless looking down at her. I wasn't really good at emotional stuff. I looked around the garden to try and find some way to cheer her up. But there was nothing that could make her happy here, Except.

"Hey Lib, I got a plan!"

______________________________________

ლ(́◉ ౪ ◉‵ლ) CHAPTER ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

⭐- VOTE, 💬 COMMENT, AND DO SOMETHING ELSE IDK ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

~S.L.O.B
(LMAO @ my name geez)