🐉Request 3: Dragon Slayers x Dragon Princess reader🐉

"Hime-sama!" I heard my most loyal maid call out to me. I was walking away from the library after grabbing a book. I was forever stuck inside my castle because my parents were overprotective of me. They were afraid someone would try to hurt me. I didn't have many emotions but I smile here and there. I also haven't had too many human interactions. "What is it?" I asked as I turned my body to look at her. "You need to continue your magic studies." She told me. "Please don't make me want to go! I don't want to." I whined and pleaded her. "Hime you know you can't abuse your magic studies." She warned me. I sighed. "But I don't like the teachers! I want to know about the outside world!" I shouted. "Hime, just this once, I'll let you go outside and train with the dragons with the other students. Just be careful." She replied. I jumped up and down. "YES! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I shouted and hugged her. I put my hair up and dressed appropriately and went outside to see 5 other people. (Only counting 1st and 3rd generation). My first time around someone who wasn't inside the castle. I didn't know how to start. I walked up to the nicest looking one and only other girl. She had long blue hair and looked really young. "..hi." I said nervously. She replied just as nervously. "Hi.. My name is W-Wendy." She said looking at her feet. "My name is Y/N.." I replied. "Let's be friends?" I asked. I was hoping we could be because I wanted my first friend ever. "Sure." She smiled sweetly. I smiled widely. The teachers came and we were taught different skills. My power was (type of dragon slayer you want to be). My teacher came over and began teaching me. "Today we are going to do some fighting. It will improve your fighting skills." They said. We nodded our heads. I was placed against a guy with black hair. It wasn't long or short. He looked very monotone. We fought against each other and I barely won. If he landed one more hit I would have not made it. His friend that had blonde hair was kind of upset about that. "You may be pretty but I'm not going easy on you." He said. This guy's name was Sting. He was kind of cute but I don't know they were all cute in a different way. I daughter sting and I lost. I wasn't a sore loser about it though. Experience is all I need. Sting helped me up and I stood next to the guy named Rogue who I fought earlier.   We talked here and there. He wasn't that bad. I think we became slight friends. Which I was happy about because I always had wanted to make friends. I watched the guy named Natsu and Sting fight. They seemed pretty matched until Natsu defeated Sting. He must be the strongest here. He saw me looking and smiled at me brightly. I gave a shy smile back and saw Wendy sitting over here as well. All 4 of us that were out talked together becoming good friends. The guy with long black hair, Gajeel and Natsu were matched as well. It lasted quite a bit of time but Natsu still won. He definitely is the strongest here. Our teachers gave us a break since it was exhausting to fight all the time. Suddenly I saw someone come near me. It was my mom. "Y/N! I TOLD YOU TO NEVER GO OUTSIDE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She scolded me. I looked down sadly. All the others looked shocked seeing now that I was the princess of dragon slayers. "I just wanted to make friends." I said quietly. She sighed heavily. "Alright. I understand. I love you so much so you can choose one friend that you want to take with you and they can hang out with you. But only one!" She said. I felt sad knowing I couldn't take all of them but nodded. I got off the bench I was sitting on and looked at all them. "I'll take _______ with me." I said.

And it's up to you what happens between who you picked. Sorry if this really sucked. It's my first time doing a like 5 different people x reader. The most I've ever done is 3 so I didn't have an idea with how to put this story. Anyways I hope it isn't that bad. Sorry if it is. I tried...