Helping the Wolves

As we pull into the driveway, I roll my eyes at Scott who pulls his bike into the driveway at the same exact time. Even though he didn't get on his bike until we had left the school. Way to make Allison suspicious you idiot.
"How did you-you got here at the same time we did." Allison says to Scott as we get out of the car. I sling my back over my shoulder then cross my arms, sending Scott a sharp glare.
"I just took a shortcut, a really short shortcut." Scott says unconvincingly as he smiles goofily at Allison, completely ignoring my pointed glares.
"We need to talk, werewolf. Take Allison upstairs, then say you need a drink of water and come downstairs to the kitchen." I mumble under my breath so that Allison wouldn't be able to hear me. I smirk as Scott's eyes widen slightly and he gives an almost unnoticeable nod.
"What's going on with you today? You're acting all sorts of bizarre." Allison asks Scott worriedly, I sigh and look between the two.
"Not trying to uh, interrupt, but I'm starving. I'm gonna go inside now." I tell Allison with a small smile. She nods, but turns her attention back to Scott. I walk into the kitchen and lay my bag down on the counter. Opening the fridge, I grab a bottle of water and take a swig before turning back to the pantry. I look through it for a minute as I debate my snack. Tortilla chips, or Cheese-Its? Or dried fruit? Or some of the apple pie that I know Dean hid in the back of the freezer. I grin as I think about the payback that I owe them for going on a hunt without me. Humming to myself, I search the freezer until I find the pie. I stick it onto a plate, then pop it into the microwave. There is nothing better than hot apple pie, I think as I stare into the microwave, finally able to ignore all of my problems.
"Ok, make it quick because I want to go study with Allison." Scott says shortly, his usual kindness replaced by wariness. I let out a sigh as I turn away from the microwave.
"If you hurt her, I'll kill you. I hope you know that. Secondly, and this is simply a formality so that I don't have to sick my brothers onto you, but have you ever killed anyone?" I ask with a small frown. I don't want Scott to be a bad guy, but if he has hurt or killed someone, then I have to tell my brothers so we can put him down. A dangerous creature cannot be allowed to run free. Scott sputters for a minute before clearing his throat and shaking his head.
"No, and I'm trying to figure out who the alpha is because he is the one that is killing people." Scott says quietly, looking kind of scared. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.
"Do you mean the alpha and Derek?" I ask, remembering what Kate had told me. Scott shakes his head.
"No, Derek hasn't killed any of these people. It was all the alpha." Scott says honestly.
"I'll help then. Did Derek know what type of wolfsbane was in the bullet?" I ask, clicking end on the microwave to avoid the excess beeping. Scott shakes his head.
"No, and I have to go upstairs with Allison." Scott says, glancing towards the stairs. I nod.
"Ok, you go. I'll try and find the bullet so we can save Derek, cause I have some serious questions to ask him when he gets better." I sigh, looking longingly at my pie. I ignore Scott's rushed thanks as he runs up the stairs. I shovel the burning hot pie into my mouth before laying the plate down in the sink. Taking a large gulp of water, I try to ignore the burning that runs through my throat and into my stomach. I sprint up the stairs silently and go into the first place that comes to my mind. Kate's room. If Kate was the one who shot Derek, then it just makes sense that the bullet would be in her room. I look around and knock quietly on the door. When no one answers, I open the door a crack and slink into the room. Glancing around, I spot a duffle bag haphazardly thrown under the bed. I grin and slide to the floor, throwing the unzipped flap open. I dig through the bag and smile widely when I felt a wooden box with a carving on it. I recognize the plant immediately. Wolfsbane. I open the box and take one of the bullets out before putting the box back into the duffle and laying the flap closed again. I slide the bullet into my pocket and peek out of Kate's door, I look side to side and frown when I see Scott and Allison walking down the stairs. I ponder it for a minute before sighing and leaving the room. I hop back down the stairs and go back to the kitchen, sitting at the counter and doing my mountain of homework.
"Hey Tori. Do you know where Allison is?" Chris asks as he walks into the kitchen, grocery bags in his arms. I nod, laying my pencil down.
"I believe she is in the garage with Scott, but you didn't hear it from me." I say with a small smirk. Chris' eyes grow hard and he frowns before turning around and walking into the garage. I hum to myself as I tune out the argument occurring in the garage.
"Hey smallfry. You still mad at us?" Dean asks as he comes into the kitchen, sitting on the stool next to me. I narrow my eyes and ignore him, pretending to instead be completely caught up in the works of Ernest Hemingway.
"You can't hate us forever Tori." Sam says, walking into the kitchen with a small smile at my childish ways.
"Tori, I'm finishing dinner up. Could you put your homework up and help me?" Mrs. Argent asks me as she walks into the kitchen. I frown slightly as she turns away when Sam and Dean look at her, but nod anyway.
"Sure." I say, swiping my homework into my bag and dropping it by the pantry. "Seven plates right?" I ask as I begin to grab some from the cupboard. Mrs. Argent sighs.
"Actually, we need eight. Scott is staying for dinner." Mrs. Argent says with a frown. I open my mouth in an 'o' shape. I grab the plates and silverware, taking them over to the table and setting the places. I grab glasses and the pitcher of the filtered water from the fridge. I set all of it on the table as nicely as I can in an attempt on staying on Mrs. Argent's good side. I walk back into the kitchen and toss a salad real quick, taking the bowl over to the table.
"Are you ready for me to take the mashed potatoes and chicken over to the table?" I ask as I walk back into the kitchen. Mrs. Argent nods with a small sigh. I frown and walk over to her. "I know it's not my place, but are you ok Mrs. Argent?" I ask, feeling slightly bad for the woman. She had been trying for sixteen years to make sure that her daughter was okay, and now everything was catching up to them. I felt bad.
"I'm okay, Tori. I suppose I'm just overwhelmed. I know you and your brothers are here to help, but I'm afraid that someone will slip and let Allison know about the supernatural before she's ready. I can't let her get sucked into this. I've already lost one daughter to the supernatural." Mrs. Argent whispered the last part of her sentence, but I still heard. I didn't know that Allison had a sister. I bit my lip, before wrapping my arms around the woman in a hug. I try not to cringe as she hugs back. "Thank you Tori." Mrs. Argent whispers before letting out a small sigh. I nod and pull back.
"Well I guess I'll finish setting the table." I say happily, grabbing the rest of the food. I set it on the table and see Scott sitting awkwardly alone, leaving me to bet that Kate, Chris, and Allison are in the living room.
"Tori, did you find it?" Scott asks in a hushed whisper. I nod and grin.
"Where are they? Derek needs the bullet." I whisper back, looking around to make sure my brothers weren't listening.
"I'm not sure. Somewhere around town. I can't leave yet, but you go and I'll catch up quick, okay?" Scott asks with a concerned look. I nod.
"I've got it. If anyone asks, I went to Allison's room and layed down because I didn't feel well." I say, before turning around and sprinting up the stairs. I shut Allison's door gently and walk over to the window. Taking in a deep breath, I open it and climb out just like I did when we went bowling. I land on the ground with a soft thud, and sprint away from the house, towards the center of town. I walk along the road, looking carefully for Stiles' baby blue jeep. I jump when I hear my phone go off after fifteen minutes of walking.
"Tori, it's Stiles. Scott gave me your number. He said that you have the bullet. Meet me at the Animal Clinic. Okay?" Stiles says in a rushed voice.
"Ok, I'll be there in a couple minutes." I say, hanging the phone up. I look around and start running towards the Animal Clinic. I had remembered driving past it when we were scoping out the town. I smiled in relief when I saw the building. I kept running until I got to the door, almost running into it. I scream as Scott comes up behind me, nearly running into me.
"Let's go!" Scott yells, before throwing the door open. I run in after him and suck in a deep breath when I see Stiles holding a bone saw.
"Stiles! What the hell are you doing?" I ask in a shrill voice as I walk towards them. Stiles lets out a long sigh.
"You just prevented a lifetime of nightmares." Stiles says in a relieved voice. I grin and shake my head.
"Did you get it?" Derek asks, gasping for breath. I nod and pull the bullet out of my pocket, handing it over to the injured werewolf.
"What are you going to do with it?" Stiles asks Derek curiously, staring at the bullet in awe.
"I'm gonna.......I'm gonna." Derek stutters, before falling to the ground, the bullet falling out of his hand and into a vent.
"Shit." I hiss, dropping to the ground, leaving Scott and Stiles to deal with getting the bullet as I try to wake Derek up.
"Scott, what the hell are we going to do?" Stiles asks in a panic, looking down into the vent.
"I don't know! I can't reach it." Scott groans in a desperate voice.
"Scott, he's not waking up." I whisper, starting to panic as images of my dad's dead body pass behind my eyelids. I start to shake, as my breathing becomes shallow. I fall nack onto my butt, as I try to steady my breathing. I can tell Scott and Stiles are still freaking out, and I assume that they are at least being a help to Derek. I try to calm myself, but before I know it black spots begin to swim across my vision. I shut my eyes as I try to calm myself down, but before I can steady my breathing, I fall into a pit darkness. 
******

AN// This chapter was almost two thousand words. I think there will be a bit more action between Tori and Stiles in the next chapter. I need a ship name, any ideas?