In Search of a Place

~Zya's POV~

My heart was in pieces but it was for the best that I left her. Hopefully she doesn't hate me fir this, I just couldn't do that to her again, I couldn't let her get hurt her anymore. I wasn't in the greatest of mood right now as I deal with getting everyone settled in in their homes. People kept complaining and it was starting to annoy me so much. I turned around after talking to Akatsuki and saw Aida's car pull up. I thought 'god damn it Aida!' Aida got out of the car rushing towards me in a very unusual way as his father Roku sat in the passenger seat with a worried and shocked face. I walked up to Aida getting irritated and wondering if Plague was with them in the car. 

I then said "I am not changing my mind Aida, I already told you that I couldn't hurt her anymore."

"This might change your mind Zya. Plague... She going nuts and kicked everyone out of the house.. Even me!"

I looked at Aida a bit alarmed but pushed it in the back of my head. Plague was probably blowing off steam, she took everything to the extreme. Plague will probably get over it soon. I then replied looking over to the side to see Yoshi running up to his mother and father. I wish I could have a happy family like that.

"Let's not take this to serious Aida she is probably just blowing off some..."

"She is carrying your son! The silver already killed three of them... That's why I came to you!"

My heart completely froze as my eyes widen. Plague was carrying my very first son... And she was having a melt down oh god!

~Plague's POV~

I walked up the steps to Orenji's place as I knocked on the door loudly. Orenji opened the door smiling as it quickly faded into a shocked look. Orenji then said

"Plague?"

"Actually it is Ikari Chi now, I was wondering if..."

I was interrupted by that god awful voice of Sanju's.

"ORENJI-SAN! I CAN'T FIND MY UNDERWEAR!"

I raised an eyebrow but didn't ask, I didn't want to know. I then asked

"Do you have a place far away from here that I can stay at?"

Orenji looked at me strangely but before he could answer me Sanju walked up behind Orenji in almost nothing. Sanju glared at me the whole time she then said

"Already, I see that you have noticed that Zya isn't that special too?"

My eyes filled with anger as I hissed out hatefully

"No, Orenji could never replace Zya, plus he got rid of me for putting me in so much danger."

"Shh, sure, he just didn't want to tell you that he never loved you"

I bit my tongue as I snarled at her. How dare she say that! Orenji stepped in front of her as he says

"You probably should go..."

"Shove it up your ass Orenji... How's Scarlet? does she know about you and Sanju?"

I heard a feminine gasp behind me as an evil grin started to lay across my face. I looked back seeing a wide eyed Scarlet. I gave her a sincere smile and say

"Sorry, Scarlet... Men are assholes... All of them."

I took off and decided to go to the east side pack Vitali would help me out, hopefully. I haven't been able to speak with him ever since Zya announced his mating with Amaya. Vitali already knew I was Zya's mate, he was a wise wolf.

Please Comment and Vote