Zodiac

Aries, Aries rising, Mars dominant, or strong 1st House

As an Aries, you are necessarily fond of sports! First of all, like a bud in the springtime, you are blessed with a form of natural enthusiasm which is eager to express itself. Then, the fact that you are the first sign of the Zodiac gives you a true instinct for competition. You always want to be the winner also. It is out of the question to accept a walk-on part. The more demanding the discipline is, the happier you are. You need to sweat and to be aching all over, for this is an outlet for your combative energy. Therefore, consider all speed sports. Both athletics and motor race provide the adrenalin which makes you thrill. Skiing may also suit you, downhill race rather than slalom.

In addition, you are quite an individualist because you enjoy doing what you want to, and when you want to. Or if people follow you and ask you to be their coach, this alternative also suits you. Lastly, for extreme cases, boxing or enrolling in a boot camp may be good ideas.

You will find on Astrotheme thousands of natal charts of celebrities who have , , or . The former are sorted in popularity order, whereas the latter are sorted according to the strongest dominant. Since each planet also rules a House – sometimes two houses – you may want to also look at charts having a .

Taurus, Taurus rising, Venus dominant, or strong 2nd House

Oh my! Careful... Even though you accept to take up sport, you refuse to forsake your comfort for it. But once you have started, you will amaze people with your perseverance and your taste for effort. Moreover, you are anything but a wimp. More often than not, Taurus has a healthy constitution. Therefore, take advantage of it, and do not hesitate to practice sports requiring stamina. Listening to your deep inclinations, you enjoy a sport when it offers the opportunity to recharge your batteries in the open air. Outdoors activities are meant for you, such as running in the forest as you feel like it and according to the seasons. You can also relax by rowing on a lake.

Ruled by Venus, you may want to find an activity with an artistic streak: dance, gymnastics, or a combat sport such as the capoeira will be fine. The most important thing, one may have guessed, is to enjoy yourself... while flushing out the effects of overeating!

You will find on Astrotheme thousands of natal charts of celebrities who have , , or . The former are sorted in popularity order, whereas the latter are sorted according to the strongest dominant. Since each planet also rules a House – sometimes two houses – you may want to also look at charts having a .

Gemini, Gemini rising, Mercury dominant, or strong 3rd House

You enjoy practicing a sport when it is fun and when it is in group, or at least with another person. It is out of the question to struggle against the elements with no one to share it with. How dreadful! But since you are quick and clever, your aptitudes for ball games are excellent. You may like football, rather as a winger, just to dribble shrewdly past your opponents. Volleyball, basketball, or handball appeal to you too, for the same reasons that can be summed up in a word: team.