I laid my huge head on my arms and bent my hind legs in a sleeping position. My eyelids began to feel heavy and soon enough I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

~

~James~

He felt completely heart broken for what he did but he couldn't take it back now. He messed up big time. When She ran away from him it was like he took part of his world with her. The dumb shit slept with girls, kissed a girl infront of Scarlet and basically called her worthless and now he wants her back.

Well it's going to be a hard to get Scarlet to forgive him now. He knows he's been a jerk but can he do? Just go up to her and say Sorry. Well I don't think That's a choose idea.

Every pack member continued staring at the area where Scarlet sudden stood and sped off.

Murmurs were heard in the audience but one caught the ears of the Alpha.

I bunch of teenage boys talking about his mate,“I can't believe She used to look like that. " “yeah" “She's hot."

Before anything could happen the Alpha let out a frightening snarl. He doesn't like anyone talking about his mate like that. Especially hormonal teenagers.

He sent a warning look toward the boys which they immediately bowed their heads. He took the knowledge and turned to everyone he was now looking at him.

He cleared his throat loudly and spoke,“I'm Sorry but I'll introduce her soon." They probably already figured it out anyways.

“Yes Alpha. " They said. He nodded my head and spoke.

“Meeting dismissed."

James suddenly had a chill right through his Body. Like someone was watching him. He turned his head left and right. Checking if something was out of order. But all he found was the children and parents playing together.

‘Looks like he'll be looking out for something in the few days, ' he though to himself.

His wolf Was beyond angry with him.

‘mate,' he kept saying, ‘mate'

James knew that he did but he wants to change everything. He wants Scarlet in his arms and he wants her to be his. Well guess this bastard finally figured out what he did but did he know what type of pain he cause Scarlet.

The feeling She had when he was with other girls, the Sharp in her chest we he touch someone else than her. Did he know how many times he made her cry in bed. They way She felt, alone everynight. I guess he didn't because If he would've thought of her he would've stopped all of this from happening.

He went back towards his room and stared at the only photo of his family. It was like yesterday when they were here. He loved his family so much, his mother, father, And little brother.

5 years ago his pack was attacked by an army of rogues. They took everything away from him. His family and his first love. He hadn't cried at all that night Without them. All he did was sit there with his mind completely blank. No emotions, No feelings and No words can explain what he'd been through. All he did was sit there Completly drained kg life. And now he'd found his mate but only pushed her away.

His Father Beta took over the pack before James could take over when old enough. James had extra responsibilities. Protecting the pack was number one on his list.

James looked away from the photo and walked out the door down to the backyard which almost the size of a field.

Lucas Your in charge.' Said James as he mind linked his Beta.

Alright, where you going?'

‘For a run now look after everything I'll be back in an hour.'

‘Will do,' he replied.

Once James Reached the smell of pine he immediately shifted into his large black wolf.

Before he ran to far he caught the smell of a familiar person.

‘Mate' said his wolf.

~

Alright guys That's a chapter. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. ^_^

Starting Freshman year tomorrow -_-
Watch me get lost xD

Anyways I would like to thank everyone who voted and commented on the chapters.

10 votes for the next CHAPTER!!!

~•Loudjie•~