Day Eight: Busted.

I might make a spin off to this story based off of Scott's and Isaac's relationship... What do you guys think about that?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles exited his car as students pooled into Derek's lecture hall. He spotted Robert near the entrance talking to Kevin who seemed beaten up. Literally beaten up, his right eye was purple with a bruise, and his lip busted and barely healing. Stiles decided that he'd need to speak to Robert about his comment the other day and his almost exposing questions that Stiles didn't appreciate very much.

Stiles strolled towards them trying his best to stay casual. He stuffed his hands is his jeans pocket. He tossed them a lazy smile but he knew by the look on Robert's face the boy didn't trust him, Kevin on the other hand looked delighted to see him. Stiles rested his hand on Robert's shoulder.

"What happened, Kevin?" Stiles frowned and the Jock chuckled.

"Let's just say some teams play dirty." Kevin shook his head.

"Trust me I know." Stiles smiled.

"You play football?" Kevin seemed to become even more intrigued.

Stiles could feel Robert edging towards the classroom but his grip only guy sightly tighter on the other boys arm. Robert sighed and stood in his spot almost like a child listening to their parent.

"Lacrosse actually." Stiles grinned, "I don't play anymore but I played in highschool."

Kevin nodded with an acknowledging smile and waved goodbye to Stiles and Robert before walking into the lecture hall. Robert side preparing to hear a speech from Stiles who turned towards him his lips in a thin line and then Stiles pushed Robert away from the door so they could speak in private.

"What's up?" Robert huffed and crossed his arms over his chest in a defensive manner that Stiles really didn't appreciate.

"I just want to make sure that everything between us is fine and that you don't say anything to any of the other people in our group and if there is a problem I want you to tell me now, so that Derek doesn't find out." Stiles spoke in a hushed tone.

"Our group? this is my group that you have intruded you creepy stalker," Robert scowled. "Why are you even spying on your husband in the first place? it's not like he's doing anything bad besides teaching..unless you're insecure about something."

"I'm not worried about my relationship with Derek," Stiles shook his head. "I'm worried about you telling him I'm here. I'm here cause I don't get to see him enough during the day and it's nice to just sit down listen to him speak and teach and share his opinions."

"That doesn't make any sense,honestly if you wanted more time with him why didn't you tell just take a vacation." Robert rolled his eyes.

"Well his students have finals, I have a bakery I need to run with my best friend, who by the way has been taking all the heat this entire week for me, and I don't want to stress him out anymore than he already is," Stiles suddenly became defensive. "You wouldn't understand because you're not mature enough to comprehend an actual adult life and an actual adult relationship."

"You know what, whatever man I'm not part of your relationship and I won't say anything just leave me alone." Robert shoved Stiles as he walked off.

"Thanks, I guess." Stiles mumbled walking into the lecture hall with the lunch bag in his hands.

Like usual Derek had his back to the class writing on the board about Edgar Allan Poe and his way of writing. Stiles looked momentarily towards the board before quickly making his way to his seat making sure that he wasn't seen like he always did before class started. Kristen gave him a bright smile before shutting her notebook and leaning closer towards him so that she could spark up a conversation with him. Gia and other hand looked at him as if he was the bane of her existence and she wanted nothing to do with him and his sketchiness.

"So how was the bakery yesterday?." Kirsten chimed.

"It was good, my best friend Scott he started talking to this guy there and they seemed to have hit it off pretty well." Stiles hummed fiddling with the bag in his hands.

"Your friend is gay?" Kristen raised a perfect eyebrow at Stiles.

"Scott's actually bisexual he had a girlfriend about two months ago her name was Kira but that didn't work out very well and she moved to Chicago after." Stiles recalled comforting his best friend with ice cream and great movies, "He was heartbroken for a little while but he's better now."

"He seems pretty genuine to me." Kristen enjoyed hearing about Stiles's life more than she should be.

"He is! That's what I love about him he's such a good friend I could just talk to him and he'll understand me even if he hasn't gone through the situation." Stiles grinned at the thought of his bestie.

"That's really sweet actually." Kristen was ridiculously cheesy.

Class had started midway through their conversation and Derek was in full lecture mode talking about Edgar Allan Poe and his the use of words. Students from around the class would raise their hands and answer the questions. Derek was getting tired of the same kids answering the questions so he decided to call Robert out.

"Robert I haven't heard from you today can you tell me why Poe used this word and how this signifies what's happening in the story." A sly smirk spread across Robert's face.

"Actually Professor Hale I was thinking the new student Stanley could answer the question seeing how he hasn't answered a question this entire week." Robert looked over at Stiles who was beat red.

Derek shifted on his feet uncomfortably but then said, "Okay Stanley what do you think?"

I think I'm going to murder Robert is what I think.