Chapter 25

A/N sooooo im going with choice two, Jason messes up, because that was the most popular pick. There is also a pic of the famous Naida the water nymph.

Jason's P.O.V

When Nico opened the door he gave me a small nod, "Oh.....hey Nico........can i talk to Percy?" I asked nervously.

Nico looked at Percy and shrugged. He stepped aside to let me in. Percy saw what was happening and screamed bloody murder. He ran up the stairs and a door slammed shut, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT FUCKING BASTARD! GET HIM OUT IF MY CABIN NOW!" Percy screeched.

Nico rolled his eyes and grabbed my forearm, and started to drag me up the stairs, "Percy is being a really big baby right now." Nico banged on the door, "Percy, open up!"

Something hit the door, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I put a hand on Nico's shoulder, "Hey its fine......I'll come back another day." I said quietly.

Nico spun around and grabbed the front of my shirt, pulling me down, "Listen here Grace, Percy needs to learn that people make mistakes. He needs to learn how to forgive. I know he has been through so much shit, but he needs to learn." I nodded slowly and he took a step back, "Then talk to him."

I bit my lip and knocked on Percy's door, "Go away, Nico." Percy whispered.

I bit back a sob that was threatening to claw up my throat, "Its not Nico, Percy."

"The fuck you want, Grace!" Percy sneered.

I pushed the palm of my hand against the door, "I came to apologize to you....."

There was a long pause. The door opened, and Percy leand against the frame, "You got 2 minutes."

I was about to speak but Nico waved a hand in front of my face to keep me silent, "Percy do you want me to-" Nico whispered something in Percy's ear.

Percy nodded and Nico drew his sword from his belt, "You say one rude thing i will have to hurt you."

I glared at Nico. The wind outside grew stronger, "You can try but you'll never succeed."

The ground started to shake, "Don't underestimate me, Jason." Nico growled and pushed his sword between my shoulder blades, "Now talk."

I looked at Percy who was hugging his sweater closer to him, despite the weather outside, and glaring at me. I took a deep breath, "Percy, im so sorry. I didn't mean anything i said. I was just really frustrated, because you were accusing me of something I'll never do to you. I love you so much and i never ment to call you a suicidal idiot. I mean you kinda are a-" Nico's sword dug into my back. I hissed in pain

"Watch what you say." Nico growled.

I nodded and kept going, "I-i really do love you, Percy. I fully understand that you are going through a bad time, and i should have never said anything like that. I mean you can be a total dumbass, and that you're weeping over something so stupid." I felt Nico's sword lower from my back, "I mean a girl broke up with you! Get over it! You're over exaggerating, Percy!"

Before i even registered what was happening, Percy punched me right in the jaw, causing me to fall to the ground, "I HATE YOU, JASON GRACE! YOU ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE! YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!"
Percy sneered before slamming his door.

Nico stood over me shaking his head, "That was some forgiving word's, weren't they?" He said sarcastically offering me a hand. I took it and he pulled me up from the floor, "Jason, what you said was pretty fucked up. I don't think Percy will ever forgive you now."

I looked down, rubbing my jaw, "Oh God's...........i need to learn how to watch my mouth." My eyes started to water, "I-i love Percy soooooooo much.......i really do......i don't even know why i said that. I wasn't planning to say that. I don't know what came over me."

Nico rubbed my back, "You need to fix the things you broke, Jason. Percy doesn't know that im trying to help you, so im only going to give you advice, here and there. If you really want help, go to Naida."

I wiped the tears off my face, "I was going to go to her anyways. I promised her that I'll tell her everything that happened."

Nico opened the door for me and nodded, "Good, tell Naida i said hi for me." I gave him a thumbs up and made my way to the beach.

I sat on the edge of the dock, and stuck my hands in my pockets. Once again, tears were running down my face. In the distance there was a splash, "Why is Jason crying and has a bruise on his jaw? Did Jason get in a fight?" I shook my head, wiped my tears. Naida sighed, "Can Jason please tell Naida? Naida can help Jason with his problems."

I looked at nymph, "I talked to Percy......"

Naida gasped and grabbed my leg, "Oh that is good news! What did Percy say to Jason? Are Jason and Percy together again?!" She screamed. I shook my head and Naida let go of me, "Oh.......what happened? Naida is all ears."

Taking a long shakey breath, i told Naida my mistake. As i told the story, she sat quietly waiting for me to finish.

Once i finished, Naida was going to make a comment, but there was rustling in the bushes. I got up quickly and Naida told me to hide in a bush. I ran quickly behind some rocks and bushes. Naida dived into the water as the person emerged from the woods.

I gasped silently when i saw Percy. I watched him take off his shoes and dive into the water, most likely to find Naida. I sat quietly before Naida and Percy broke through the surface of the water, "Percy is going to get sick being in this cold water! If you need Naida throw 3 rocks in the water." Naida scolded as Percy climbed up on the dock.

"Okay Naida, im sorry but i really have to tell you something." Naida waved her hand telling Percy to continue. Percy nodded, "Jason came by my cabin today to apologize......"

Naida smirked my way and started acting, "Oh really! Thats wonderful! Did Percy forgive Jason?" Naida asked, sounding very shocked.

Percy shook his head, "N-no Naida. When he was apologizing, he said something that offended me. I knew he didn't mean it, but i reacted before my mind could catch up."

"What did Percy do?"

Percy looked down at his lap, "I-i punched him, Naida." Percy started to shake, indicating that he was crying, "I-i kn-know he w-was just trying t-to fix th-things b-but Naida, his w-words hurt m-me."

Naida layed her hand on Percy's knee, "Can Naida ask Percy something?" Percy nodded. Naida looked over at me, "Does Percy still love Jason?"

My jaw dropped at Naida's question, but i stayed still. I want to hear Percy's awnser. Percy hesitated, "I-i would like to say no, but then I'll be lying. So yes, Naida, I do still love Jason."

Naida's eyes widened, "Oh my! Really?" Percy blushed and nodded slowly. "Uh......Naida has to go! Naida needs to see her sister. Percy needs to go to sleep now." Naida shooed Percy off and motioned me to come forward, "Percy still loves Jason! That is good! That is very good!"

I smiled, "He still loves me.......oh my gods......this is amazing news! The person i love still loves me! Hahahaha this is great!"

"Yes it is. Now Jason has to make Percy happy. Naida doesn't want to see Jason until Jason is back together with Percy."

I nodded, "Yeah okay Naida." I said a quick goodbye and ran to my cabin.

Once i was in my cabin, i slammed to door and smiled.

Im going to get you back in my arms, Percy. Nothing or no one is going to stop me from getting the person i love back.

I thought to myself.