A Note to My Lovlies

I'm sorry to dissapoint, but this is NOT a new chapter. Your pleas for me to continue the story have not gone unnoticed!

After many hours, I've come to concluded that BvS is 60% Bat, 37% Supes and 3% Lois, so if I continue- it will have to veer slightly from the movie in order to adapt to my character of Rose. But it CAN be done. Does this appeal to you? Will you continue to read? I'm looking for YOUR comments and feedback.  I'll give you guys a few days to decide and by the end of this week I'll either have an ending or a continuation posted for you ;)

***
In the meantime here's a sneak peak at my new book

Wolf Cop

His eyes remained closed, as his left hand slowly trailed down the stiff fabric of his uniform

His eyes remained closed, as his left hand slowly trailed down the stiff fabric of his uniform. Though he was almost certain he was in danger, there was a strange sense of calmness that kept him lying still. Especially as his long fingers curled around the badge over the right side of his breast pocket.

Without even looking, he knew his fingers had just skimmed over the engraved words, 'Chicago Police, To Serve and Protect'. Everything else seemed intact, as he continued to feel along his abs and chest-- two arms, two legs, ten fingers, ten toes. It wasn't until Officer Dominic Hastings tried to lift his right arm, that his eyes suddenly shot open.

"The fuck is this?" The man muttered in a panicked whisper. He frantically tugged at the metal restraint around his wrist, but it wouldn't budge.

Embarrassment blossomed on his cheeks at the realization that these were his own cuffs. How had he gotten here, he wondered. And who the hell had restrained him? An incredible sinking feeling popped into his head at the idea of the numerous hours he'd spent in the gym being a waste. What good was it having the body of Hercules, if he couldn't even save himself?

The enormous muscle in his arm swelled and strained, while the vein along the top popped as he tried to wrench himself free. His long, tree trunk sized legs were spread out in front of him on the very bed he was cuffed to, but even they were useless right now. With a shout for help, Dominic cringed as the words, "Officer Down" flew past his lips.

As he continued to scream for what felt like hours, the hulking policeman couldn't help but regret all the times he had passed on a sugary donut or a frosty pint of beer. He had denyed himself life's simplest pleasures-- camaraderie with his colleagues-- and for what?

Dominic licked his lips, his throat tight from screaming. He opened his mouth to let out another shout when suddenly the door infront of him slammed open. He was terrified as the dark silhouette shifted in and out of the shadows. There was something almost inhuman about the way the figure moved-- like a predator stalking her prey.

He shuddered involuntarily as she finally stepped forward into the moonlight. His memory was a little hazy, but he definitely remembered her glowing green eyes and sharp teeth sinking down into his flesh before he blacked out.