Chapter Fourteen

I've been trying to get him out for three days. Nothing. I just keep begging until he screams at me to go away. My siblings have been talking to the Gallagher and Milkovich families about him. Trying to get ideas.

But today.

I've had enough.

Everyone's out doing something and my parents aren't home yet. I'm sick of sleeping on the sofa. I get up and march to our room. I open the door and walk in. His back still faces me.

"Get up." I state.

He doesn't move a fucking inch.

"I said get up!" I say louder than before.

Still stays still.

"GET UP, IAN! GET UP!" I bark and throw a pillow at him.

Nope.

"I SAID GET THE FUCK UP!" I yell and pull off the bed sheets.

Still lies lifeless.

I crawl on the bed and star to forcefully shake him, trying to get some sort of reaction from him.

"GET THE FUCK UP, IAN! GET UP! GET UP, YOU FUCKING LIER!" I scream and start punching his side as I feel tears prick my eyes.

I get up as It's hopeless and start to walk out of the room until I feel a bit drowsy. I grab the door frame for support but everything slowly starts to blur and I can only hear a faint beeping sound. My legs give way and I fall to the ground.

The last thing I see is Ian running towards me.

~

*IAN'S POV*

I pick her up bridal style and rush out of the room. I run into the living room to see everyone coming inside.

"H-help h-her!" I exclaim frantically.

"What the fuck did you do. What the fuck did you do!" Nathan screams at me.

"I'll call an ambulance!" Eddie yells and runs towards the phone.

Jordan and Emilee wait by the door, waiting for the ambulance I suppose. Everything goes silent to me except for Nathan's yelling. I stare at Arabella as I drop to the floor, cradling her.

I notice that her skin is a sickly pale and he breathing is slowly down. I squeeze her hand and pray she can make it in time.

I look up to see Nathan still yelling at me. I block him out. Everything's too much. I feel weak. My vision blurs and I drop to lie down. I turn to my side to see Emilee drag Arabella off me and leaves her next to me.

I weakly grab her hand and stare at her until I feel the darkness take over.

*NATHAN'S POV*

"HEY! ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTENING TO ME!" I scream at the fucktard before me.

"Give it up, Nate! He's in shock!" Jordan hisses.

I see Ian fall from his sitting position and his eyes roll back.

"Oh shit!" Emilee curses and quickly moves Arabella to lie down next to Ian.

I see him slowly move his hand and grabs her, stroking it until he passes out. We all hear a knock at the door. Jordan opens the door and the paramedics rush in. We move to the side and see the paramedics checking for pulses.

They put masks on them both and get gurneys, railing them out. A lady comes up to us.

"Would one of yous like to go with them?" She asks.

I was about to until Eddie hopped in the ambulance with them. It's probably best that he goes. I know Arabella has always been close to Eddie.