0.5

I open the door to see a smiling Wes.
" Hi Nicole."
" Hey Wes."
" Aw you guys are too cute! Go have fun!!." Brooke interrupts as she pushes Wes and I out the door.
"First stop, Starbucks." Wes says as he grabs my hand and drags me out the hotel.
Even the smallest thing like holding his hand made my heart flutter. I'm so excited to spend some time with him today, I just hope nothing goes wrong.
I try to calm myself because I don't want my hands to be shaking and sweating while Wes and I were holding hands because that would be a little gross.
We had to walk a couple blocks to get there but I didn't really mind because it was so nice out.
We arrived at Starbucks and Wes opens the door and says " Ladies first" with a smile.
"Why thank you Wesley" I said as I walked into the coffee shop.
" So what are you gonna get." He asked
"Um I think I'm gonna get a lemonade." I said looking at the menu of drinks on the wall
" You're so boring." He said
"Am not!!! Why what are you gonna get that's so great?"
" I will be getting a venti iced coffee with 3 pumps of hazelnut." He said
" Ooo how fancy."
It's our turn to order and Wes and I tell the barista what drinks we want. The total came to $10 and Wes starts getting his wallet out and pulling out a $10 bill.
"Wes I have money I can pay for my drink." I say putting my hand on his that is holding the money.
" There's no way I'm letting you pay, it's my treat." He says as he gives the worker the money.
" Thank you Wes."
" You don't have to thank me." He smiled.
Our names were called and we go up and get our drinks.
"So since you know Boston pretty well, here do u wanna go now?" Wes asked taking a sip of his drink.
" Mhmm I think there's a park nearby if you want to walk to that." I said thinking of some other places
" That sounds perfect!" He said taking my hand again and leaving Starbucks

About 15 minutes later we got to the park, and luckily we were like the only people there. Since I come to Boston a lot, I go to this park a lot, so I get excited every time I'm there. I don't know why but I love parks so much.
"Swings!!!!!" I scream running over to the swing set.
"You're such a kid." Wes laughed walking over to me.
I jump onto a swing and Wes comes behind me and starts pushing me.
" Ya know Wes I'm kind of a swing pro." I said
" Hmh I still think you need some help." He said continuing to push me.
" Hey that's okay with me." I said laughing.
Going on the swings was my favorite thing to do at the park. I don't know if it was the feeling of flying through the air or what but it's always been so fun to me. And Wes behind me pushing me made it even better.
Eventually Wes took a seat on a swing beside me and we just sat and talked.
" So how's tour?" I ask
" It's great. I love meeting my fans so much, and being able to tour with such awesome guys is so cool. I mean it is tiring and become stressful but in the end it's totally worth it." Wes said, you could tell how much he loves what he does.
" I love how passionate you are to your fans, it's really cute."
"Thank you." He said smiling
" So Nicole, enough about me, tell me about yourself." Wes said looking at me in the eyes
" Well I'm 16 but I turn 17 in a few weeks, and I'm from a small town in New York. And I am obsessed with dance. It's my passion and i love it so much. Oh and I'm a junior in high school." We continue to talk about school, tour, our families and a bunch of other random stuff

"Holy shit it's 4:00 already." Wes said looking at the time on his phone.
" Oh crap, we should probably make our way back to the hotel." I said sitting up.

We get back to the hotel at around 4:45 and Wes walks me up to my room. On our way there we see Jonah and Cody in the hall
" Oooo who's that Wes?" Cody said with a smirk
" This is Nicole, Nicole that's Cody and Jonah." Wes said introducing me to them, even though I already was well aware of who they were
" Hey guys." I said as I waved
" Yeah um guys I have to get her back to her room but I'll cya later." Wes said dragging me away from the boys.
" Bye Nicole!!!!" Jonah and Cody screamed behind us.

We got to my room and I really didn't want to see him go.
" Hey I think me and the guys are gonna get some dinner tonight, maybe you and Brooke can come?" Wes asked playing with my hand
"Yeah! I'll ask her and text you."
" Okay, sounds great." He says and kissed my cheek
" Cya later Nicole." He says with a smile as he walks down the hall