Part 1

Lapis pov

I sat on the fence close to the barn after being defused with Jasper and properly meeting peridot I have nothing else to do but at least try to help on the drill.

I was currently watching peridot distroy a microwave. She took out some parts. She was tied to what humans call a leash it was tied to the fence too.

Peridot - can you please not state at me while I'm working, lazuli

I raised a brow and continues to stare. She's considered a Crystal gem now but she's tied to the fence cause she keeps fighting with me.

Steven walked over with pearl.

Pearl - is everything going alright?

I stared at her with an eyebrow raised. Peridot huffed.

Peridot - how come she doesn't have to be on a leash!?

Pearl - because she isn't the one who's that aggresive

Steven - don't worry, peridot, we'll take it off soon

He smiled at me and peridot, I wanted to smile back, but I couldn't... I looked over at peridot, she grumbled something then threw a piece of metal, it landed on top of the barn.

Pearl - you see?

Peridot - yeah yeah

She crossed her arms and sat back down. I wanted to laugh at how cute she - wait!? What!? No no no! I don not think she's cute!!

I got up and walked back to the barn. Steven followed me. Pearl went back to doing what ever she was doing.

Steven - lapis? Are you ok? Your face was a dark blue back there

He jerked his thumb back. I nodded and went in the barn. I started to pace. Do I actually think peridot is c-cute?! No!
W-well... I don't know...