playlist/excerpt

||excerpt||

"' i think you are.'

'i cant be, its impossible.'"

||main song||

safe and sounds➤Taylor swift ft. the civil wars

"Just close your eyes, The sun is going down, You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now, Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound"

||playlist||

bad boys➤Zara Larsson

"Ask me to stay and I'm not gonna leave. Don't make me wait with my heart on my sleeve. Cause I won't go 'less you want me to. I'd surrender it all for you"

uncover➤Zara Larsson

My asylum, my asylum is in your arms. When the world gives heavy burdens. I can bear a thousand tons. On your shoulder, on your shoulder. I can reach an endless sky. Feels like paradise. Put two and together, forever we'll never change. Two and together we'll never change. Nobody sees, nobody knows, We are a secret, can't be exposed. That's how it is, that's how it goes. Far from the others, close to each other. that's when we uncover."

red➤ Taylor swift

"Loving him was red. Touching him was like realizing all you ever wanted was right there in front of you. Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song. Fighting with him was like trying to solve a crossword and realizing there's no right answer. Regretting him was like wishing you never found out that love could be that strong."

home➤Philip Philips

"Settle down, it'll all be clear, Don't pay no mind to the demons, They fill you with fear. The trouble—it might drag you down, If you get lost, you can always be found."

i want you to know➤zedd ft. Selena Gomez

"And once again, I'm yours in fractions. It takes me down, pulls me down, pulls me down low. Honey, it's rainin' tonight, But storms always have an eye, have an eye. Tell me your cover tonight."

heartbeat➤Carrie Underwood

"I can hear you call me, baby, with the music up loud. Red wine, good times, no I don't mind being with everyone else, And then there's nights like tonight that I, I want you to myself. And tonight I wanna drive so far we'll only find static on the radio, And we can't see those city lights and I love the way you look in a firefly glow. Saying everything without making a sound, a cricket choir in the background, underneath a harvest moon. Standing on your shoes in my bare feet, dancing to the rhythm of your heartbeat"

||special addition; jacob black||

gone, gone, gone ➤Philip Philips

" Baby, I'm not moving on. I'll love you long after you're gone. For you, for you. You will never sleep alone. I'll love you long after you're gone, And long after you're gone, gone, gone."

the playlist is on YouTube as safe and sound//jasper hale[4]