Chapter One - Hunky McHunkster

I realize that I didn't put an author's note last chapter and decided to do this now XD

This is a BoyxBoy story (Woot Woot!). Warning: It's my very first one. There's a slight risk of nosebleeds, but mostly it'll be dry humor and romance. I'm not one for hot and heavy :D Sorry guys! Maybe much, much later into the future!

LOVED the response I got last chapter. That said, enjoy this one! I'm going to have some fun with it :D

-S.G.R.

P.S. Most of the dedications are to the Leading BoyxBoy Gods/Goddesses of Wattpad. Free your minds, people! Click on their icons! LOL. This particular person is a favorite of mine, Maddy! Woot! Yay!

Oh yeah, and just a warning: You might recognize some characters... XD

*

Puck Cainly

       I can't breathe.

       I honest-to God, cannot breathe. It's like there's something lodged in my throat to be stuck there for the rest of my life.

       And then there's this weird, choking noise coming from somewhere. Like a dog coughing, or something.

     "You know," the guy who just completely shattered my world said nonchalantly, his voice husky with sleep, "usually, in order to stay alive, you have to breathe. You do know how to breathe, don't you?"

       I take in a shaky breath. My heart is thudding almost painfully in my chest.

       The guy looks bored, yet amused. "Let it out."

       I exhale shakily. Sit back on my butt.

     "Holy shit. Holy shit." I scramble up and yank both hands through my hair. It hurts, but I barely register the pain.

       I had sex with a guy.

       I had SEX. With a GUY.

       This is a dream. No, this is a nightmare. I'll wake up screaming and shaking and my mom will run up the stairs and make sure that I'm all right and tease me relentlessly about it later on--

       The guy, who I've been staring at unseeingly for the past five minutes, wordlessly gets out of the bed and walks over to his shirt. He's taller than me, I faintly realize. And I was wrong before. His hair's not white blonde. It's more of a darker blonde with brown streaks, if that even makes sense. His eyes are this mysterious stormy gray-blue color, very intense. He has strongly defined features, sharp cheekbones, and is sort of pale.

       And then I realize what I'm doing and cold horror spreads throughout my body.

       I'm checking him out.

     "Puck." he sounds distinctly amused. "Breathe, before you collapse."

       How does he know my name? How does he know my name?

     "You told me it." he says. "And yes, you did just say that out loud." His shirt's on now, the one on the lamp. Things are beginning to make sense.