Part 2

" Your late Laveen Reddn , Hurry and take your seat class has already started " Mrs Turner turned back around and went back on saying what ever she was damn talking bout before i walked in , i swear 1st hour seems to last forever . "Laveen you haven't taken any of your books out , your just seating there you could have stayed home if you wasn't going work as a matter fact do you want to go to ISS ? " I Hear Mrs Turner yell from shit outta nowhere , i just sat there looking at that bitch like i would of stayed my ass home if i could but then y'all niggas would of wanted to suspend me and shit so stfu . " Miss can i get a chance to get my stuff out damn " I Shot back at her , there was two thing i hated the most about this place the dumb ass students and the bitch ass teachers.
**Me & Mrs Turner had our fall out last year when that bitch failed me because i wouldn't solve a fucking problem she had .
See word got out i bang out in bx with the realist thugs in the city they found out my brother was Big Homie For A Major Blood Gang that ran bx streets and at this moment we had relocated to bk with crips ran the streets. Life wasn't easy living the streets my enemies ran but fuck them crab ass bitches I'm never scared but when word got out the heat came & when i say the heat came i mean from every MF that rep against what i banged . Unlike half these hot heads my Big Homie Always Told Me "Don't matter What A Nigga say Yo Life Worth More Than Words Let That Shit Go When The Real Heat Come Is When You Show Them What You Know But Till Then Lay Low Stay In School And Do Good " and every day i reminded myself my life was worth more than some bitch ass words from pussy niggas ! So Anyways Mrs Turner baby brother was a young nigga running with this lil set called COD ( Code Of Duty ) those lil hot heads lived by the code of the streets nothing could turn them , but a messy lick can make someone have a change of heart . Long Story Short Mr Turner came up missing and Mrs Turner thought me and my crew could do some digging and fine him and eliminate there prob . I Don't Know If This Bitch Think I'm Captain Save A Hoe Or What But She Got Me Fucked Up I Denied The Job And told her go fuck her self , she didnt take that lightly and failed my ass . **
"Laveen you can go to ISS you don't have to be here ! " she shouted back ."And you ain't always gotta act like that man i just got in here and you already tripping got damn !" I Shouted back , "Laveen take your thing out and catch up , write all the notes on the board and you have lunch detention , be on time tomorrow." "What Eva " , I grabbed my bag and pulled out my doodle Pad and started to finish up the drawing of my crush name. "What you over there drawing fat ass ?" I hear some dumb ass nigga say ! "I'm drawing yo moma sucking yo daddy dad's dick for a gallon of milk " i sarcastically said to him , "You think you real funny bitch don't you ?" He asked with anger in his eyes "Stfu... Before i could say anything else he had already taken my drawing and read the name on it Out loud "Jason , Xoxo Kisses faces Haha", "Oooooooooo , That bitch know she cant have him , ahahah , Noooo , dreams.com" I hear a bunch of people saying , i wasn't real mad but these hating ass bitches bouta make 50 rumors from one name and have it around the school fastest then them bitches take showers & these bitches live to hate , They swear you needed to be a size 3 to get a chance with the real cuties in this bullshit ass school.
"Give me my shit back man " i yelled hoping his dumb ass aint keep it and give it to my crush , ..... it wasn't done yet ! Then i started getting pissed "Miss you standing over there acting like you don't hear me asking him for my shit back smh that's why ion fucking like this dumb ass school Brah give me my shit and Miss write me up a pick slip I'm out " i shouted and the whole class just sat and looked around and at me like they ain't know why the fuck i was so pissed , Ron dumb ass finally gave me my drawing back and Miss dumb ass wrote me a pick slip . I grabbed all my things and headed to the back stair case coming from the 4 floor i had 8 flights to go down and just when i reach the 3rd floor i heard a noise "Hey Sexy" He said walking closer , i didn't even turn around i knew that voice anywhere . "I missed you " i whisper as he kissed my neck " I missed you too sexy " he said as he turned me around and kissed my lips . "You okay vee? " he asked with a confused look on his face , i guess he just notice i had all my things with me and a pink slip hanging out the pocket of my shorts . "I'm Fine Jason Thank You " i said leaning back in for another kiss "Did You Hear That ? " Jason said "Yes baby , but ion know where its coming from " We both looked to our right nothing and as we both turned to the left there stood the loudest mouth in school Sarnay Howard....

**RATED-R , IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE STOP READING NOW THIS BOOK DOES CONTENT ADULT LANGUAGE AND WILL CONTENT SEXUAL SCENES IN THE FUTURE PLEASE STOP READING NOW IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE! IF NOT ENJOY THE BOOK , COMMENT LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEELING AND WHAT YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO READ , VOTE , COMMENT