Chapter 10

You never remembered Snowdin being this bleak and depressing. You were a emotional train wreck and the worse part was that you had no one to help you through it. You could feel something radiating in your soul, it was filling the void just a bit. You were just glad for the "company" but honestly, you felt somewhat pathetic.

The feeling began spreading throughout your body, stopping you right at the entrance of Waterfall. Against your will, you open your backpack and removed a knife that was hidden in one of the compartments. Then it took over completely, you fading into the dark.

After what felt like hours, you partially regained consciousness and saw a pile of dust in front of you. This felt so familiar, but it hit you that you've seen dust before, though vaguely. Papyrus. The knife from before was clasped in your hand, but you couldn't throw it away this time.

"Ah, Y/N. So I finally get to talk to you. You're absolutely adorable, and oh, how easy it was to take over while you were in this weak state. How does it feel to be my puppet?"

The voice was calm but it racked you with fear. It sounded like it belonged to a female. You didn't answer so it resumed.

"Don't worry Y/N, I won't need you for much longer. After I'm finished with my plan.. I'll set you free." they said with unnerving sweetness.

They continued moving with your body, but this time you could only witness how you murdered nearly everything in sight. It was a good idea you left Sans' house. 

Nonstop killing and murdering, until you reached a bridge. A monster kid about half your height approached you, claiming a person named "Undyne" had told them bad things about you. You wanted to scream at them to run, but instead your body got closer and closer, until you slashed them.

Or so you thought.

Instead, you heard a loud clank of metal and in front of you was a blue fish in knight armor guarding the child. They had red hair and fins on their face, as well as a eye patch on their left eye. The kid ran off and when they were out of sight, the fish collapsed. "One hit, huh? Impressive, but you'll have to try harder than that." Her voice was tough and intimidating, but even that wasn't enough. The person controlling you simply slashed her once again. Not even a fight.

"Heh, surprised? I've gone through this plenty of times, don't worry."