Prologue

"I'm Iwaizumi Hajime. Nice to meet you" Iwaizumi said to a middle aged woman sitting in front of him.

"Nice to meet you too. I hope that what we are asking for is not too much. You have work too"

Iwaizumi sighed before smiling.

"It's okay. I would be a terrible human being if I would refuse to help you in this situation"

"You are such a nice young man. I wrote down everything you need to know on paper. It's in the living room"

"Thank you very much! You are leaving today, right?"

"Ah, yes. Sorry, I wanted to make dinner, but the plane leaves early"

"It's okay. I know how to cook!"

"That's good to know, I hope you two get along well"

"I hope so too"

Iwaizumi watched as the woman stood up and grabbed her suitcase. A man walked into the room and said something to her, making her blush.

A married couple, huh?

A woman and the man then waved goodbye and left.

Iwaizumi stood in the middle of the living room with two suitcases, thinking about what to do now.

Never in his life he would have thought that he would end up like this.

About two weeks ago he got a job offer.

Well, not really.

Iwaizumi Hajime, a 21 year old man, was looking for a place to stay at. He came across an interesting "job" in the newspaper.

After reading it he just couldn't refuse.

Upon agreeing, he was offered a place to stay and the money would be payed to him every month.

Iwaizumi Hajime was a student at the University not too long ago, however he couldn't stay there. It was his own decision to quit. He.. He didn't like it there. It wasn't what he wanted to do. Instead, he got a simple job at the shop and now a second "job" in the very house that he is going to live in.

He heard slow footsteps coming from the upstairs.

Slowly.

Slowly.

After a couple of minutes a figure appeared in front of him.

He looked as the taller boy stared into the distance.

"H-Hello" he said in a sweet voice.

Iwaizumi took his hand and squeezed it.

"Hi, I'm here to take care of you"

The boy smiled.

Iwaizumi stared into his bright grey eyes.

Iwaizumi Hajime took up a job to take care of a blind boy by the name Oikawa Tooru.

----

I'm really excited to be publishing this. It's a story that I wanted to write since I discovered both Wattpad and Haikyuu.
I really hope you guys like it 😌
Slow updates until I finish TCOD
Hope you enjoy!

-hatari