"10 Reasons Why I Love Hermione Granger"

Author's Note: The sequel of "10 Reasons Why I Hate Draco Malfoy"! This is a Dramione Fanfic! Hope you enjoy reading this! P.S Draco's POV and play the video on the Multimedia section! It's part of the story!

"10 Reasons Why I Love Hermione Granger"

First Reason : She's completely and utterly adorable.

Yeah. I know it sounds weird, but it's true! She's really adorable!

For instance, right now she's biting her lower lip - because that's what she does when she's in deep thought - and it takes all of my willpower to not just put her on my lap and start snogging with her. See? Very creepy and weird of me. I can't help that she's so cute though. She turned to look at me with pink tint on her cheeks.

Oh Merlin, that's adorable too.

"What are you staring at, ferret?" Even when she's insulting me, I'm still attracted to her. Cool. I winked at her and gave her my signature smirk.

"You, obviously."

"No dip, here's a better question. Why are you staring at me?" she glared at me.

It's funny how this is the way we act with each other, because I obviously don't hate Hermione.

Hell, she doesn't hate me either. She's probably in love with me. Yep. I'm sticking with that.

"Because I can, Granger. Problem?" I continued to smirk at her. She let's out a dramatic sigh and turns back to her work.

Well damn, I'm pretty sure that I'm in love with her.

Second Reason : Her eyes.

So, sue me for being cliche, but I would drown in them if I could. When she's happy, they almost glow. I hate it when she's sad or depressed though, they get dull and dark and whatnot. They shine kind of like her.

Unfortunately , when I look into them, she can get me to do anything.

"Hey~ Malfoy. Can you do me a favor?" she gives me her best puppy eyes and pouts to add some extra 'ooomph'. Merlin, help me.

"S-Sure, what do you want?"

She proceeds to tell me how I have to help her in "borrowing" Potty's (Harry Potter) Invisibility Cloak, and of course I went along with it.

You know, she would make a good Slytherin for this act.

Third Reason : Her hair.

Even though we're in Potions, and it's tied up in a messy bun, it's still beautiful.

What can I say? I really like long curls. I can just imagine it over my shoulder while I-

Nope. Not even going to finish that thought.

She pulls the hair tie out of her hair, letting it fall freely down her back, she must not have styled it today, because the end of it is very curly.

It's pretty like that!

As if to taunt me, she ran a hand through it, shaking it, before flipping it over her shoulder, braiding it.

Damn it.

Blaise sits next to me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You're so in love, it hurts just to watch." he says sympathetically.

"Oh shut up, Zabini."

I looked back at her one last time before getting hit in the head by Professor Snape.

"Watch where you are working, Mr. Malfoy."

I can see Hermione giggle from here.

Way to embarass yourself, Draco.