2

Fucking in, fighting on its our paradise and its our war zone

S H A W N

"Shawn, thats not nice." My little sister Aaliyah said as i was walking down the stairs.

"What are you talking about you little shit?" (Yea, we all know that Shawn doesnt talk to his sister like that, But hes a bad boy in the story, remember?)

"Its not good to play with a females emotions." She rolled her eyes.

"Oh, shut up. You wouldn't know a thing about relationships, or feelings." I waved her off, and walked away.

"Whatever Shawn!" Is the last thing i heard before walking outside.

----

"Hey, and your name is?" I said with a smirk.

I see this girl in school, but she isn't really my type, so I don't talk to her. But, I guess tonight will be the night I do.

"Camilla." She said leading me to a house, that i'm guessing was hers..

---

I slid the condom on, and i spread her legs.

"You ready for this?" I said looking at her okish body (Shawn & Camilla will never happen 😌) and she nodded.

C A M I L L A

Out of nowhere, I felt this painful, but pleasurable feeling in my hips. I like it, but it hurts.

I open my eyes to see Shawn looking me in the eyes...

"I'm not the type to second guess my decisions, but I don't think your ready for this." He laughed.

"No, I am." I said nervously.

"Ok."

He slammed into me, sloppily, my bed creaking and banging against the walls. Our loud moans fill the air. Luckily my parents weren't home.

-----

Shawn falls to the left of me..

"I'm gonna leave now." He said, emotionlessly.

"Wait, what?" I know that Shawn is a player, duh.. Everyone knows that, but I thought he had feelings for me, that's the only reason why I did this. To be with him.

"Now, Camilla." He stood up and walked over to my side of the bed, and lifted my chin.

"Did you really think that Shawn Mendes would change his ways for you?" He laughed. "I don't even know you."

"But, I--"

He cut me off with his laughter.

"Well, I guess you thought wrong. I don't like you Camilla.. Your not what I want, and you never will be."

"Then, why would you have sex with me if I'm not what you want?" I gave him the 'shut yo ass up face'

"Because, I'm Shawn. The player, the bad boy. I'm gonna have sex with who ever I want to, with whoever I think should be mine, and no one is gonna stop me." He laughed and then left.

------------------

Yes, that was Camilla Cabello 😌 Camilla & Shawn will never happen!! 🤗

I GOT A TICKET TO MAGCON!! IM REALLY EXCITED, HINCE THE CAPITAL LETTERS 😝🤘🏽

Anyways... You like the update? Yes or No?

- Shii 💗