Part One

Ana's POV

I can't believe that I am getting married and to Christian Grey, when I fell into his office just a few months ago I didn't realise how much my life would change.

Christian's POV

I can't believe it me Christian Grey getting married six months ago hell even three months ago if I was told I would be getting married I would've laughed at the person, I remember the day Ana fell into my office, I didn't know then that I had met my more, and after today she will be mine all mine forever.

Ana's POV

I am sat having my hair and make up done sipping champagne, wondering if this is really happening to me, my phone goes of to indicate a message I look and its from Christian

Morning baby,
I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle towards me today and for you to become mine forever, I am counting down the hours and minutes until the time arrives
Love you baby
C xxxxxxx

The message brings tears to my eyes and I am just glad I haven't had my eye make up done. I decide to reply.

Christian's POV
I am just wishing that time would hurry up I have got Elliott bugging me about texting Ana but I just need some contact with her. My phone indicates an incoming message I see its Ana and my smile grows even bigger.

Morning baby,
I can't wait to walk down the aisle either knowing its you waiting there for me. I may becoming yours forever but you will become mine forever to, not long now until I can say I am Mrs Grey.
Love you too baby
A xxxxx

The thought of Ana being Mrs Grey really does things to me, I can't believe how far we have come from that first meeting and then when she walked out on me after I hit her, I thought I had lost her forever and yet she is here marrying me I am one lucky guy.

Grace's POV

I can't believe that I am here on Christians wedding day, I thought I would have to wait for Mia to see one of my children get married, as j always wondered if Christian was gay and Elliott well was showing no sign until he met Kate and it will be interesting to see how that plays out, but Ana has saved my son and bought him back to me and my family she is an angel. I am still I awe that she let all that Elena business not get in the way of her and Christian, I just hope Elena stays away.

Elena's POV

I don't believe it how could he marry her he was meant to come back to me, he was the best sub I had and my best dom too, what has this mousy little girl got that I haven't. I need to stop him making the biggest mistake of his life but would never get past his security the only thing to do is to text him.

Christian's POV

I am putting the finishing touches to my tuxedo when I hear my phone go, I smile thinking that it's Ana again but my joy is replaced with anger when I see its Elena.

Christian darling, what can I say to stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life marrying that girl you know you and me are meant to be. This is the only way I can think to contact you, I will be waiting when you see what a big mistake your making when she goes something like trap you with a pregnancy
Elena x

I delete the message how dare she say those things about Ana my Ana, this is not the biggest mistake, but my best decision ever and as for Ana trapping me with a pregnancy that's ridiculous.

Elliott shouts up to me that it is time to leave, finally not long to go.

Ana's POV

I am just putting the finishing touches and I look in the mirror, I don't recognise the person to be me but I know it is.
Kate looks at me and says it's time to go not long now.

This is the first chapter of my first story so very nervous
Hope to have part two up soon