Chapter 42- Window

Start from the beginning

He chuckles and hugs me back, "Okay great, I think I am going to ask her after I drop you guys off." he says with a grin and I nod.

*-*-*

I lie on my bed, smiling. I can't believe Dylan likes me. It's crazy. The guy I like likes me back. It's freaking blasphemy! Now that is some real sacrilegious shit right there.

I hear my phone ringing and I grab it from my bed side table and answer it, "Hello?" "If I was outside your window right now, what would you do?" Dylan's voice says on the other side of the call.

"Umm, I'd call the cops. I'd probably also fire our security guard cause I live in a complex and if you could get in then I'm probably not very safe."

"Y-You'd call the cops?" he stutters. I hear a trash can being knocked over outside my window, "Shit." Dylan swears and I laugh.

I walk to the window and pull it open, "Aww you came to my window. I feel like Gabriella from High School Musical. You better start singing Troy." I say and chuckle, moving out the way so Dylan can climb in though my window.

"What about us? What about everything we've been through?" Dylan sings loudly when he is in my room.

I chuckle and shut the window, "What about me? What am I supposed to do?" I sing.

"Damn, someone is selfish." Dylan says, laughing.

"How do you know the lyrics to High School Musical anyway?" I ask as I sit down on my bed. I feel so self conscious, all I am wearing is my pajama shorts which are way too short for my liking and a baggy top.

What is happening to me? I wouldn't be seen dead in front of a boy in this or even a bikini before I started talking to Dylan. Am I becoming a whore? Oh my god, I am.

To all the feminists; I am one too so chill, but you're all hoes like me so whatever.

"Come on, anyone who says they don't know the lyrics to at least one High School Musical song is lying." Dylan says and sits down on the bed next to me.

"Why do you look so scared?" he asks me. I turn to look at him, because I am a whore! Nobody has ever seen me in shorts this short before. I don't even know why I let Ruby con me into wearing a bikini.

Dylan smirks and gives me a once over, "I think you look hot, nerd," I groan, oh my god, I said that out loud.

Dylan lies down and closes his eyes and I take the chance to check him out. He is wearing grey sweatpants and a black shirt. Damn, please just take me now.

"So nerd, since we have confessed our undying love for each other," I roll my eyes, "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow night?" Dylan asks with a smile, leaning his head on his hand.

"Hmm, I don't know Dylan, you snuck into my complex, climbed through a window-" I start and Dylan cuts me off, "fell out of a tree and almost got hit by a bus." Dylan adds. "Yeah, I'm not convinced." I say and chuckle, "and I want to know more about your trip here." I add.

"Well then," Dylan gets up and places his body in between my legs, his arms go on either side of my head. Oh my God, his arms are amazing. He starts placing kisses all over my face, repeating "go out with me" over and over. I squeal, "Ahh, okay! I'll go out with you! Just stop kissing me, your lipstick isn't my colour." I say and laugh.

"Oh please, my lipstick is from Chanel, its everyone's colour." he states, pretending to flip his hair. I start laughing so hard that my stomach starts hurting.

"Ouch." I mumble, trying not to laugh as Dylan smiles and looks down at my lips. I look down at his lips and almost loose my breath.

"Tomorrow I'm going to proove you are a good girl like I said I would on the ferris wheel that day." Dylan says.

Wow, he remembers that? "Mhmm, how are you going to do that?"

"Well I can't tell you what we are doing but I can tell you that no good girl would ever do what we are doing tomorrow, if you knew what we are going to do, you probably wouldn't even get in my car." Dylan says.

Great, I can't wait.

---

Mwahahaha I'm sorry I made you guys wait so long for the update but I hope you enjoyed it ;P I can't believe this book is so close to the end. There may be five more chapters or fifteen more, it all depends but I guess we will find out soon ;) xxx thanks for reading <3

Qotd: "Just the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown."
—Carl Sagan

Lots of love and jelly tots- TPG