The Knight in the Jellybean Jumper

Contains swearing/expletives/profanity/vulgarity - you've been warned!

Here's a few facts about the real werewolves in this world;

One. They're stubborn as hell and don't listen to humans like us.

Two. Each werewolf is treated equally, no matter gender, because it didn't matter if they were male or female their teeth could still rip your throat out.

Three. They fucking piss off.

Despite the fact my name is Grace, I am far from graceful. I am a foul-mouthed teenager that doesn't care about the rest of humanity, because a majority of them are pompous pigs who have ruined life for me.

However, only one person gets past my facade - my baby sister Ellen, whom I called Ellie.

Ellie is only one year old, and doesn't stop smiling...and it's just the right amount of adorable to get me through life.

Aaand she's the only one who deals with my sarcasm; so when I succeed in world domination, she can stick around.

My parents, however, well I'm leaving them in the dust if they keep on singing this stupid song!

"-and it's now or never!" They sang, beaming into each others bright white innocent souls. "I ain't gonna live forever!"

Kyle, my father, clutched my mother's shoulder as he sang the next line with enough passion it almost rivaled my hatred for this song. "I just wanna live while I'm alive!"

My mother beamed as the song continued, pressing her hand against his on her shoulder. "Oh Kyle, do I love you and this song!"

Dad grinned from ear to ear, but moved his hands to the steering wheel, looking into the backseat where Ellie was squawking in delight at the dying walrus sounds my parents were making.

And my cold glare.

"I love my three girls, almost as much as Bon Jovi!" Kyle laughed, Edwina laughing with him, and I rolled my eyes as I looked out the window.

Trees rushed past, almost like they were desperate to get away from my parents singing too. It was stunning, I admit. There was an eerie golden light from the sunset that danced between the leaves and the fallen logs and branches that were scattered on the forest floor.

It was a beautiful prison for two weeks.

See, because my stunning little sister is too adorable for my stone heart to handle, I told myself I could handle a two week camping trip in the middle of nowhere with my family. How bad could it have been, right?

Edwina, my mother, replayed It's My Life, and my parents began singing again. Ellie clapped along, the smile never leaving her face, and I slammed my head against the window with a groan. It can be very torturous.

I was busy looking out of the window, thinking of my sister and I on a beach in Hawaii, just the two of us, but I still caught a glimpse of a dark creature in the woods. I still saw it sprinting towards the car as though heading towards something. I saw its ears bolt upright, eyes widen, as our car sped into its path.

"Dad look out!" I cried, but too late. The Jeep spun out, rolling over the creature before the car skidded, filled with the screams of my mother and sister. I threw my body over Ellie's little frame as the car slammed to a stop against a shredded tree, the doors jarred shut. Ellie was weeping, her screams high pitched in terror and fear, but she was unharmed.

"Ellie!" My mother cried, spinning in her chair to look on her baby girl. "Grace, are you okay?"

I nodded, despite the headache from all the noise. "I'm fine, so is Ellie, Dad you alive?"