Painful Days Chapter 1!★□★

Introduction Time!♥ :3♥♥ :}
Her father smashes a bottle against her head.Her neighbor named Amethyst watches in horror. She dials 911

Operater:911 what's your emergency?

Amethyst:Umm a girl that lives next door is being abused by her father!!

Operater:Whats the adress?

Amethyst:Mystreet 8976!! Hurry please!!!

Operater:The police are on their way.Stay on the phone please.

Amethyst:okay I see the police, do I walk out?

Operater:Yes explain what you've witnessed.

Amethyst:Okay, Umm *she opens her door and speaks in a muffled voice*

Operater:Okay sweetie you can hang up now.

Amethyst:Okay bye! *ends call*

Aphmau screams in terror.

Aphmau {P.O.V} *Yaz I'm gonna do dis*

I walk outside limbing.My neighbor Amethyst helps me get away from the house.She points to all the police behind me."W-w-whats going on?!?!"I said alarmed.Amethys spoke "I called 911 to get you the help you needed . I'm so sorry I didn't do it sonner!".I stared and stared.My dad popped up behind me and pulled me by the hair.I spot Adam, Ross,Jin, Barney, and Max.I scream in pain so I yell to them to help me as I'm being dragged.My eyes are filled with tears.

Adams {P.O.V}

I see police around Aphmaus house with the guys.We watch and hear Aphmau yell for us."GUYS APHMAUS IN TROUBE!! LET'S GO!!"We ran across the street.Aphmau is being dragged into the house and we sneak in through the back.Max Knocks her dad out as she cries.She almost falls but Jin and Ross help her.She hugs us all while she turns she sees Child Protection Services. {MY MOM IS A CHILD PROTECTION SERVICES WORKER!!♥♥} They ask her "What did he do to you?". She reveals scars, faded,scars, burns, and stab marks."Aphmau you could've told us.."Jin says she picks her shirt up and shows her back and stomach cut with letters that spell 'U-s-s-l-e-s-s'on her stomach. Her back said 'S-l-u-t' paramedics came and tended to her wounds.

Aphmau {P.O.V}

I'm told to climb on a streacher.They ask if I wanted my friends to come.I of course said yes.I asked if Amethyst could come and they said of course. Max says "Aphmau I would've beat him if you would've told us!".I just stairs at them with a sd face and weakly said "He would've hurt you !".We arrive at the hospital and get a room . I'm plugged in to many machines and a haert monitor.Ll my friends just cry.My haert moniter slows down because I'm having troube breathing. Finally it stops and a beeepp sound goes of as I take my last braeth and close my eyes.

Jins {P.O.V

Apmaus haert monitor beeppss and we scream."APHMAU!!!!!!!!!!" Adam screams again "WE NEED A NURSE!!!" 10 people come in they all use electricity to wake her up she wakes up but she faints.We grab her phone and text her group chat with the others.Wake up please