(A little-

-like this)

-like this)

and black ANBU style pants, he also had bandages covering the palms of his hands. Naruto looked up as the rest of his class filed in and scoffed closing his eyes. "Alright I would like to start by announcing the teams. Team 1...
...Team 7 Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Namikaze, and Sakura Haruno. Team 8 Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka, and Hinata Hyuga. Team 10 Shikamaru Nara, Choji Akimichi, and Ino Yamanaka. Dismissed for lunch return when you done to meet up with your Sensei's." The class nodded and went there separate ways to eat lunch.

As Naruto sat eating underneath 'his' tree Kiba and his friends, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, and Sasuke walked over. Kiba sat down next to Naruto. "You know something blondie? When I first met you I thought you where a girl!"

"Yes I know you asked me out."

"Well it's not my fault you had your hair in a ponytail back then."

"It's your fault for not living up to your clans name."

"What'd you mean!"

"Shouldn't you be able to tell the difference between a boy and a girl? Don't you have an excellent sense of smell?" Kiba blushed and started muttering incoherent words. "Well if that's all could you please go away?"

"Just ignore Kiba. We were wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with us loser?"

"Pfft as if I'd eat lunch with Konoha scum."

"Why do you hate the leaf? Your from the leaf arn't you?"

"Tch as if." Naruto stood up having finished his lunch and walked away before the others could ask any more questions.

Naruto walked into the classroom and sat in the back long before anyone would finish there lunch and come back. He looked at his hands and unwrapped the bandages that covered them ever since he was a child. Naruto looked at his hands and put them into the pouches strapped to his waist. (Like Deidara's) He pulled them out and held them palm up. His mouths spit up the clay one was shaped like a tiny person and the second was shaped like a small bird. He re-wrapped the bandages and watched as the person climbed in the bird and they flew around the room. The door opened and Sasuke and his group walked in. Naruto didn't notice as he was to busy watching the bird fly around.

"Hey wha-" Kiba started but was cut off as Shikamaru slapped a hand over his mouth. Naruto snapped to attention and stared at the small group as his creation exploded. It was a small explosion not big enough to damage anything, it was more for affects.

"Ah this is such a drag."

"Ya we get it Shikamaru anyways what's with the clay models loser?" Naruto didn't reply and ignored them as he carefully unwrapped one of his palms under the table. He stuck his hand in a clay pouch and took it out as the mouth began chewing. His hand mouth spit out the clay kunai and Naruto took it in his right hand. The blonde haired pre-teen re-wrapped his left hand and held the kunai infront of him. He threw it in the air and caught it before throwing it at the surprised group. Just as it was about to hit one of them another kunai deflected it sending the clay knife flying away. Naruto grunted as he made the clay explode in a small blast. He turned his head and glared at the man who deflected his kunai.

"Now now Naruto don't act like that."

"Shut up Hatake." The others turned and looked at the grey haired man in surprise. Naruto scoffed noticing all of the other students were in the classroom. It was about that time that the other sensei's started coming in and taking teams. Finally Kakashi spoke,

"Oh right! Team 7 you with me meet me on the roof."

Naruto sat on the roof playing with a kunai in his hand when the rest of his team showed up. He quickly sealed the kunai in his wrist and stared at the gray haired Jonin. "Alright let's introduce ourselves."

"Sensei why don't you go first?"

"Me? Alright I'm Kakashi Hatake. Things I like and things I hate? I don't feel like telling you that. My dreams for the future? Never really thought about that. As for hobbies... I have lots of hobbies. Okay you in the right." All of the non-blondes sweat dropped.

"I'm Sakura Haruno(que fan girl intro.)"

"And what do you hate?"

"INO!"

"Okay next."

"I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I like my friends... and tomatoes and dislike fangirls and Itachi. My hobbies are training... and eating tomatoes. My dream for the future is to kill Itachi, save a certain blonde I know, and repay my friends for saving me from the darkness."

"... okay next."

"I'm Naruto. I like er I can't tell you. I dislike um more stuff I can't tell you. My hobbies are training. My dream for the future is also something I can't tell you." Everyone stared at Naruto. Said boy was getting annoyed. "If you don't stop staring at me I'll throw kunai in your eyes." Everyone quickly averted their eyes and Naruto smirked. Oh how the next few years were going to be for Team 7.

A/N chapter 1 edited