Chapter 25: A Day to Remember

Start from the beginning

Aries looked between the three of them, Laura in particular. "Laura shares resemblances to them both...in looks and behaviour. It's odd looking at her really"

"Well Saku why don't you go and see if Ivy and Jason are okay?"

"Well they should be fine" said Saku "I wanted to see if Sophie and the others are okay?" Anastasia quickly made a gesture to Aries

"Don't worry" said Aries quickly "They can look after themselves, go on go see Ivy" Saku a bit bewildered went out of the room. 

Aries breathed out in relief "phew...that was close"

"What?" asked Laura "What is it you're doing?" Anastasia whispered something in Laura's ear "really?"

"Aha" said Anastasia "It's a thank you to Saku for helping us"

"Then let me help too please" said Laura excitedly

"Of course you can but first...let's get you some proper clothes" said Aries looking at the baggy samurai like outfit "to make you feel more at home"

Saku made it to the nurse's office of the academy. Jason and Ivy were in alternate beds but a surprise for Saku was there also "Lexi...I wasn't expecting you here" Lexi was sat on a chair by Ivy who for once was wearing the full uniform

"Oh...hey Saku" said Lexi a little quietly "I'd just thought, I'd just sit on my own for a bit" Saku sat on an alternate bed "are you okay? I heard the explosion"

"Boy...you really are down if you're worrying about me" Lexi gave a small smile "things have been...unexpected since I came here"

"Tell me about it" said Lexi "before you were a rankless nobody...and now you're the only person stopping other's becoming the same thing"

Saku gave a small smile but saw Lexi's expression drop "Hey Lexi...you know I've already forgiven you...right?"

"Yeah...I know. It's not like you to hold a grudge anyway" said Lexi giving a small smile "I guess...I'm just wondering...where we go from here. That's all"

"Back to what we normally do. Fighting over the bathroom, squabbling who gets that chocolate, arguing over the TV and more than usual making a mess whenever we fight" at this point Lexi got up from her chair and walked to him "alright, alright I'm sorry I didn't mean ought by it" but to Saku's surprise Lexi kissed his forehead.

Lexi stepped back while Saku looked completely bewildered "consider that...a thank you. Just keep that to yourself...I don't want to ruin my image" Saku nodded "and don't take it the wrong way either"

"Fine, fine I get it" said Saku smiling "Well how is Ivy and Jason anyway?" Lexi looked between

"Both have been drained of their B.U.S by a large degree. They should recuperate on their own but right now...no-one can pick them up"

"Couldn't I give them a Bio-infusion?"

"You by all rights could" said Lexi "but if your B.U.S disagrees with them...we can't call for help. The shadow league has cut off communications with the outside. For now it's best they recover on their own"

"Well...at least their alright" said Saku while just then Sophie appeared who gave a thumbs up to Lexi before darting off "who was there?"

"Just a passer-by" Lexi then walked to Saku "come on anyway you" Lexi then began pushing Saku "Mush we've got somewhere to be"