This is wrong..

Natalie's POV
-------------------
I slowly walk to class, not rushing, perfectly knowing I have sufficient to get there. I step in and immediately sit at the back.

I'm usually one of those girls who knows the answers to everything but is just too shy to say it. Then, someone steps in.

I look up from the book I was reading and saw that it was Jacob, my long time crush since 3rd grade. He looks at me, smiles, and takes the seat next to me. I smile back.

To avoid an awkward silence, I pulled out my math homework and wrote my name on it.

I start doing the problem sums but look up, only to realise that Jacob had been staring at my worksheet for quite a while.

I finally decide to ask him, "Hey Jacob, you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine.." He said, sort of blushing.

"So, why were you staring at my worksheet?"

"Um.. There's a mistake."

I look back at the worksheet and scan to find whether anything was wrong, but couldn't find anything. Everything seemed correct.

"Uh.. I don't see anything wrong."

"Here's the problem," He tells me, pointing to my last name.

"What's wrong with it?"

"It's supposed to be 'Sartorius'."

Did he just say that.. ? Or am I dreaming again.. ?
I looked down, blushing, my face turning tomato red.

----------------------------------------------
Author's Note :
So I decided to make just a bunch of short imagines for you guys since I love them alot.
Hope you guys enjoy these series and tell me if you want me to make a book about one!
Ok, bye now 👋.
Love Ya'll,
Maycy❤️

- Edited -