His Heartbeat...

Aphmau POV
I was sitting down, looking down at the glistening water...the Irene statue beside me, the water washing onto shore, silence... "A-Aphmau?" A voice asked "Leave.Me.Alone" I demanded "M-Mom?" I look down, knowing it was Malachi and Katelyn..." I'm..not...r-ready..." I stuttered "Mom-" I stood up and clenched my fists "Leave me...to think." Katelyn grabbed Malachi's arm and walked away, my heart slowly breaking "She needs time..." Katelyn explained to Malachi, I slowly sat back down on the cliff, where Lady Irene's statue stood "I'm sorry..." I whispered to myself...

Malachi's POV
Levin saw me and his eyes widened "Was mom there?!" He asked with worry creeping up on his voice "Y-Yes...she's wants to be alone." Levin looked at Katelyn "She needs some time alone...a lot has happened the past few days...so...she's just-" I clenched my fists "ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!" I screamed, Katelyn backed away "What-" I pointed a finger at her face "LAURENCE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU!" I shouted, once again, Katelyn looked like she was about to kill me, but she then looked down "...Malachi. Go, NOW. We need to talk." Levin demanded "I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT-" Katelyn looked up and tears filled her eyes "STOP! I KNOW IT WAS MY FAULT THIS HAPPENED! I DON'T NEED YOU TO RUB IT IN MY FACE ANYMORE!" She shouted back, Levin pushed me against the tree and he did the same to Katelyn "I WANT YOU 2 TO STOP RIGHT NOW!" He shouted, getting both of our attention "Mom, is stressed right now. Malachi, it wasn't any ones fault that...t-this happened. So stop, with the blaming." I rolled my eyes "It's her fault." I mumbled to myself "MALACHI GO THE HOUSE.NOW." Levin demanded, raising his voice. I growled under my breath, then I left, giving Katelyn a dirty look...it's her fault that mom is like this.

Zoey POV
I ran to the house where Aaron and...the body of Laurence was "AARON WHAT-" as I ran inside, I saw a figure that stood up straight and Aaron putting his hands over his eyes, trying to look through the smoke "Zoey...Aaron here...s-saved my life." I squinted my eyes to only see...a man, with brown hair, sea blue eyes, perfect fit, a wide smile, blood on his shirt..."H-How..." He shrugged "I don't know...he just dropped the fragment...and then boom, I woke up to a cloud of smoke." He said, casually, like it was normal "How are you so...calm?" I asked, he chuckled "I wanted to come back and protect all of you...to love all of you...to come back...to go back to Aphmau." He said looking down at his hands "I hope this isn't a dream..." He whispered to himself. He looked up and walked through the smog, tears formed in my eyes "Zoey...I heard everything you said..." I looked at him confused "W-What?" He walked towards me and put his arms around me "You were blaming yourself because of what happened...I'm alive now..." He whispered, I felt him smiling "Laurence..." A faint voice called, he let go and looked behind him "Aaron-" before he could even speak, Aaron clenched his fists and punched Laurence in the face, causing me to feel anger "AARON!" I screamed, he growled "You left her...you broke your promise and you should-" I walked in front of Laurence and turned to Aaron "Stop! Laurence is alive, and that's because of you! Why are you mad!" I asked, he shook his head "I regret...saving Laurence." He mumbled, I gave him a confused look, he clenched his fists and walked away...

Malachi's POV
I was walking to Levin's until I saw Zoey helping a man get up "ZOEY!" I shouted, I ran towards her and took her out of the house "A-Are you ok? Was that a bandit? Why didn't you call any of us? Did he hurt you-" she shook her head "No." She said, I ran towards the house and I bumped into a man"Are you kidding me? Why does everyone keep on hurting me?" A familiar voice said, I stood up, the smoke in the building cleared up "Huh?" I took my hand off my eyes "Malachi? Wow thanks, great now my shirt is-" I smiled and ran towards Laurence and hugged him "Huh? Why are you-oh yeah...I was dead for what? A week?" He asked himself, I let go of him and smiled "Only for 4 days Laurence." He chuckled "Hm? Oh...thank Irene...whew!" He said, relieved "Why?" I asked, he chuckled "I don't know...I guess...I wasn't ready to leave yet?" He explained, I nodded symbolizing "ok", it was silence, until I heard running "huh?" A voice shouted, with excitement crossing it "LAURENCE!" We both looked towards the voice and saw Dante running towards him, he tackled Laurence to the ground "Laurence-" Laurence quickly stood up and dusted off the dirt from his torso "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" He shouted, me and Zoey laughed, Dante's eyes widened "W-What?" He asked, worried "Everyone keeps on tackling me to the ground! MAKING MY SHIRT DIRTY!" He explained, Dante was at first confused, but later laughed..."Haha! In all seriousness though...we need to talk, Laurence...it's about Aphmau." He whispered, Dante looked at me "It's ok...I understand...plus, me and Levin have to talk." I said whilst rolling my eyes...I don't want to talk to Levin about what I did...