Saying Goodbye

Charlotte's P.O.V

"Charlotte...wake up gorgeous." I opened my eyes to reveal Harry smiling down at me. "Guess what?"

"What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"We're back on track, the train just arrived in Bristol,we can go now Charlotte" He pulled me into his arms and I lay against his torso happily. Then reality hit me.

"Harry, if we get off now, when will I next see you?" I asked sitting up and looking out of the window. We had pulled into a siding. Presumably so that everyone can get up and have enough time to leave. 

His face dropped. "I honestly don't know...but I hope its soon!" He laughed picking up my bag and helping me up. "Same..." I muttered.

"How's your nose doing babe?" I asked stoking his cheek gently. He winced as my finger gently touched his nose.

"It's still painful, stopped bleeding though..." He glanced down at my outfit. "You may want to go and freshen up Charlotte..." He said laughing. I picked up my bag and headed into the toilet to get ready. I realized what he meant when I looked in the mirror. My mascara had run down my face and there was blood on my leggings. I was still wearing Harry's hoodie. I dabbed at the blood and reapplied my makeup. Then I shuffled back into the carriage. Harry wasn't there. I picked up my back and walked along the carriages looking for him but he was nowhere to be seen.

Harry's P.O.V

"Guys seriously? What is your problem?! I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye!" I glared at Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. They had come into my carriage and pulled me away to our car before Charlotte came back. I was not happy. I had been going to see my cousins but Simon had called us in suddenly and I needed to do what he needed. 

"Harry. It's a girl. There are hundreds of them out there. Jeez. We had to go!" Zayn said.

"I hate to say it but Zayn's right Harry" Louis said, "You know Simon has a tight schedule. You got her number didn't you?" 

"Well no, she has my number though. But what if she doesn't call me because she thinks I have left her? It would have taken twenty seconds to explain but no. You wouldn't let that happen would you."

I ignored them for the rest of the journey to SyCo. My phone was right next to me as I waited for Charlotte to text or ring me. But she didn't...and she wouldn't. 

Charlotte's P.O.V

Harry never came back. I was so stupid for trusting him. He's a famous singer, they're all the same. I piled my bags into the taxi and gave my mum's address. I spent the journey thinking about Harry, where was he now? Had he lied to me about his cousins? I pulled out my phone and checked twitter. Harry's latest tweet was: "That train journey....oh my days." I gulped. How humiliating.

He didn't care.

He had never cared.

And now he was tweeting about it.

I was so stupid.