Who Said Nerds Couldn't Be Hot?

Start from the beginning

" But you don't", Tyson said as his smirk wavered a bit.

"I do", Anna said waving her phone in front of his face.

He quickly grabbed her phone and ran away searching for his photo. That is when his eyes found themselves trapped on the photo of brown haired beauty with gorgeous white knee length dress. He stopped running mesmerized by the beauty of the girl. Anna being her, didn't notice him stop and bumped into him and landed on the ground.

"Idiot, why the hell did you stop? ", Anna asked.

" so Anns who is this...", Tyson started soon to be cut off by Anna, "OMG..! OMG..! You called me what? Anns? Seriously? Is my ear playing trick on me? Seriously I must consult a doctor".

"Anna, cut the chap and say me who is the hot girl in this photo ? ", Tyson asked.

Anna slowly stood up and saw the photo with him towering above her. It was photo of Bella which they took during Jasmine' s  birthday. Anna started to laugh like a manic as he didn't even recognize the girl standing before him is the same girl as in photo.

"Why the hell are you laughing? ", Tyson asked puzzled.

" I just... Have... My reasons. Btw why do you ask about her?", Anna asked. Anna' laughter has perked up Bella to listen their conversation.

"She is so hot and beautiful. God! I seriously want her to be my girlfriend if she is single.. Come on anns...! Is she single? Is she senior? Does she go to your school? Does she have a fb ID? Who doesn't, anyway? Come on, anns. Give her ID, please . Phone number will be much better ", Tyson begged.

" Seriously? I didn't think you found her hot. Are you sure? ", Anna asked laughing.

" Am I blind or something? Who in right eye sight wouldn't find this girl hot? ", Tyson said.

" Are you sure? ", Anna asked laughing.

" Just give her number already ", Tyson said.

" Do you know who it is? ", Anna asked him. He shook his head no..

" You have met her, dump", Anna said.
"No way in the hell I forget this beauty", Tyson said.

"God!.... Tyson it's Ella ", Anna said laughing.

" what? ", Tyson asked cluelessly.

" The girl in picture Is ELLA ", Anna said slowly this time. Bella's eyes widened and she started to resemble tomato as soon as she heard it.

" This is no time for kidding, Anna. By this time there maybe couple of guys hitting on her. I charm her  before it becomes too late", Tyson said. This made bella blush even more. Anna was clutching her stomach and laughing this time.

"I swear on you it's bella, you idiot", Anna said.

"God! Now I am going to die, you fake sweared on me", Tyson said dramatically.

"Cut the crap, nonsense. It's Bella. Believe it or not. I don't care. It's your lose anyway ", Anna said.

" But.. She is a.. Nerd ", Tyson said.

" Who said nerds couldn't be hot? ", Anna said. Bella was blushing even more.

" God! For heaven's sake stop talking about me like I am not here", Bella said. Tyson walked towards her and gave her a cute dimpled smile.

"Hey, Angel. Did it hurt when you fall of from sky? ", Tyson asked Bella. Anna was laughing so hard that her eyes started to water. Bella was trying to get rid his attention that's when Tyler came and rescued her like a knight in shining armour.

" Stop lazing around. Get your lazy butts to my room now", Tyler said dragging Anna and Bella with him.

As soon as they entered Tyler' room, Bella said to tyler, "you don't even know how mighty and legendary you are in my eyes now?".

"what? ", Tyler asked laughing.

" That's the worst pick up line. I have ever heard", Anna said laughing.

"what happened? Am I missing something? I thought you and my bro didn't get along well? Now are you guys buddy buddy? ", Tyler asked.

" Nah... Ketchup. It was really funny to see that idiot like this. You must have been there ", Anna said and updated him about what happened. Tyler started to laugh along with her.

" My brother can be idiot sometimes ", Tyler said laughing.

" sometimes?  I seriously doubt it. He is idiot all the time", Anna said. Bella felt really uncomfortable and tried to change topic by saying , "Guys! Thought we are here to study?".

"okay. Today let's learn zoology. When will Jake pick you up? ", Anna asked.

" He will be here in a hour I guess", Bella said.

"Let's get started, lazy butts", Tyler yelled.
........................................................................
This chap is just a filler. Hope you liked it...! Did you not? Comment plz... Want your suggestions... Btw do vote if you want early update.

Plz vote nd comment.

Always keep smiling,
Smee