Part 1

*******Anisa'a POV******

Anisa

I was in my room sleeping when I heard Afra's voice from the parlor shouting "I am back home". Oh goodness! This crazy girl is back home. She is annoying but also sweet. She knocked on my door and said "may I come in?". What's wrong with this girl? She normally comes into my room without knocking or looking for an excuse. I answered, yeah come in. She looked very happy, as if she won a lottery.

What's with the happy face? You look excited.

Abba just called me saying he was coming this week and he will be spending a whole month before going back.

I hissed, amma wallahi na zata wani abu ne (I thought it was something else), this girl!

I then heard the voice of Maama, oh seriously? She is back home and didn't even look for me, well she has some explanations to do.

Afra stood up and entered the bathroom while I left the room to go see Maama downstairs.

Oh you're wide awake? I went to your room when I came back and found you sleeping so I didn't want to bother you and wake you up.

Mm gwara dai (better) she gave her explanations before I could even ask of it. It's ok Maama, just woke up.

How was office today?

It was good sweetheart. Where is Umma? She is not in her room.

Maybe she is out.

Oh okay. So my baby girl I need to take my bath okay? Will see you later.

Okay Maama.

I sat on the three sitter in the living room watching a Mexican movie "My heart is yours" the series is so nice. Hours passed by and it was 4:00pm already and I had to go pray and change for islamiyya.

Minutes later I was done and was ready to make a move.

I went to Maama's room and bid goodbye.

Sai kin dawo Allah ya miki Albarka (Okay bye, May Allah bless you abundantly) I smiled and said Ameen softly. I like it when this is said to me especially my mom (Maama), I went back to my room to get my bag and call Afra.

Oh my! She was still putting on make up. Ya Rabb, Afra baza ki kashe ni ba (oh God Afra you will not kill me) Dan Allah kiyi sauri mu wuce, Islamiyya za ki ba fashion parade ba. (Please be fast, you are going to islamiyya not fashion parade).

She glared at me.

Ki ji dashi (deal with it). I hurried back downstairs cause the driver was already waiting for us. At last the beauty queen showed up and we drove off to islamiyya.

Thank God the strict headmaster hasn't arrived yet if not I would have been cut into a thousand pieces.

We arrived and made way to our classes. Our islamiyya is so big, so we had to walk miles away from the gate to reach our individual classes.

I went into my class (Class 5) and saw all my class mates shared to groups chit chatting. I went to where my friends were sitting.

Fatima told me I was late.

Yeah I know, it was Afra's fault.

With her makeup right? Said Aisha. Actually all my friends know how Afra is, I said yeah.

Our teacher came in after that.

The class went on and on. The topic was about adultery. I jotted all I need to jot down and with time the class ended and another Malam came in and recited the Holy Qur'an and also added new verses.

The bell to school over rang and we all went home.

____________________________________

Muah! Muah!! Muah!!
Thanks for reading 💜 actually this is the first book I'm writing so I'm a little nervous 🙈 **SMILES**
Excuse any forms of mistakes 😁🤞🏻

Friends, sweethearts, darlings please don't forget to vote and comment

I need some ideas of the next chapter huh

Your ❤️ Ummulsa'ada