018

Warning! : There will be very light violence and sexual content in this chapter. Yes veeeeery light, I mean it.

Your P.O.V

It was past midnight when I went back to Jaeho's place and arrived there seeing him sitting with his head hung low.

It's been a while since the last time I saw him.

Every morning I wake up with no one beside me. And every time when I end my day, I am all alone in the quiet room. But sometimes there will be a note on the desk beside the bed saying, 'I'll be coming home late, I love you.' There's a day when I tried to stay up all night and wait for him since I missed him so much. But when I looked at the clock it was already 4AM and he's still not home yet. Each day I keep getting the same treatment. Came a time when that constantly happened for two weeks. I grew impatient and decided to leave and spend most of my time with Luhan.

"Jaeho?" I called out.

"Ah, you're finally home."

"It seems that you've been out for so long." he murmured.

Slowly he rose up from his seat and forcefully pinned me against the wall, I groaned in pain.

"You've been hanging out alot with Luhan lately, you even forget to go home." I could tell he is mad right now. His grip tightened on my shoulders.

"S-Stop it Jaeho, it hurts!" With that my legs grew weak and he didn't let go of my shoulders.

"This hurts? What hurts more is when the person you trust isn't worth your trust at all!" He threw his hand in the air, I began to tremble in fear.

His hand drew closer and I closed my eyes waiting for the worst to come.

In other romance stories or maybe even movies, instead of hurting the protagonist, the one who was about to attack will stop and just hug her and say sorry.

But I guess I'm not that protagonist today.

I fell down to the ground as a tear slipped from my eye. I brought my hand to my cheek and I winced in pain.

He just hit me.

Jaeho just hit me.

My eyes widened as he pulled me by my collar, "I shouldn't have let you go out and locked you in this room instead." he said with an angry tone.

"Because if I don't I might lose you again to that brat." He shrugged.

"And you won't love me anymore."

He threw me to the bed and he followed after. His lips attacked my neck and I moaned. "J-Jaeho stop!"

"Shut up!" He slapped my face. Tears welled up in my eyes, this isn't him.

He crashed his lips on mine and began kissing me roughly. It wasn't passionate and sweet at all. It felt desperate. I didn't respond to any his kisses and just continued to push him away with all my might but in the end he would hold my wrists and tie me on the headboard.

"Tonight I will mark you mine. And I will not let anyone steal you away from me."

For a week he locked me in this room with my hands still tied on the headboard. When he comes home, he does greet me sweetly but after a while he would beat me and the next thing I knew he would do things to me. But then a time came when the door shut as Jaeho walked towards me with a stern look.