Chapter 1~ The Fire Stone Princess

Things to look out for~
Y/N=Your Name
H/C=Hair Color
E/C=Eye Color
H/L=Hair Length
C/N=Cats Name (there's a reason it's a cat and not a dog this will be explained in the future thank you)
F/C=Favorite Color
S/F/C=Second Favorite Color

Queens POV

I heard large booms and cracks coming from the ocean. Strait away I new it was cannons, but before I could do anything a part of the wall in the throne room came crashing down. It almost hit me and my husband but we took cover just in time. I then remembered" Y/N!" I screamed. My husband looked at me worry in his eyes. I already knew what he wanted me to do I nod my head slightly to let him know I understood. Just as I did that invader solders came crashing in through the door. My husband grabbed his sword and faught to protect me. I ran without stopping I ran twards our daughters room. I looked in the crib seeing my beautiful daughter her loving,E/C eyes looking at me without a care in the world. She looked at me and smiled she started laughing and raised her small arms indicating she wanted me to pick her up. A small smile spread across my face I almost broke into tears right there and then but I knew I needed to get her to safety. I grabbed her and lifted her out of the crib I looked around in her room and saw a small F/C bag in the corner. I filled it with her clothes, a few magic spell books and a small iron dagger that had the cities crest on its handle. I zipped up the bag and ran out the door only to see fire blocking my path I gasped running the other direction only to find invaders in my face with swords. I run back into my daughters room running to the window. I try to open it but it won't budge then the invaders come in I thought " Screw It" I elbowed the window with my one free arm shattering it but also made a huge cut in my arm and leaving a slight burning feeling in my elbow. I didn't care I needed to get my daughter to saftey that one word ran the through my brain over and over again "Saftey" it almost felt like a lie but I knew saftey was achievable. I climbed onto the windowcile and jumped. Thanks to my training I landed with only a few scrapes and scratches. Even though I am the queen I was the top guard before and had my fair amount of training. I jumped up and ran twards the forest. I knew an old friend of mine could take my daughter and take her far away from here and to the saftey of the great abandoned plains. My friends name was Coral and she was a witch. I didn't care what people said about witches back when I was a little girl I liked her she was like the sister I never had and I loved and fully trusted her. Snapping back into reality I started running twards her house. I looked behind me to see no one running after me but just to be sure I ran the two hours to Corals house. Panting I knocked on her door and yelled " Coral it's me, Sophie!" I shouted she imediatly opened the door and hugged me. She had tears pricking in the corners of her eyes I knew she was aware of the invaders. She grabbed my wrist trying to pull me inside but I stood my ground. She turned around a confused but sad look on her face. I looked down at Y/N and back at Coral she looked down at her feet a single tear running down her face. I put my finger under her chin and lifted her head up. I smiled and hugged her she hugged back breaking into full on tears. I said in the sweetest voice I could muster" Hey, don't worry about me I'll be fine but I need your help". She wiped the tears off her face and gave me a small smile. I handed her Y/N she gave me a confused look. " Take Y/N as far away from here and take care of her". She looked down at her feet again and started crying again. I hugged her tight and stuck out my pinkie "Promise?" I said smiling she smiled back and said " Promice" she wrapped her pinkie around mine and hugged for the final time. I smiled and took my necklace off me and put it on Y/N she started chewing on it making me smile I then took of my F/C cloak and gave it Coral" give this to her when she's ready" I smiled and started running back to the kingdom I had one thought running through my head. Save the city save my husband save survivors, fight. I fought back tears leaving my only child , maybe I'll never see her again no don't think like that, Sophie I'll see her again it's a promise.

Corals POV

As I see my best and my only friend run twards war I started to cry. A tear hit Y/N nose and she started laughing. I looked at her and smiled a little " How can you be so carefree" I said tickling her and she giggled. Y/N's bright and full of light eyes make my smile grow wider. I then walked inside the house and set Y/N down she was asleep I smiled and started working on a portal to the great abandoned feilds.

Your POV

"Mamma?" I said. Whes is sse goeeng?(Mom I said. Where is she going) Mamma!! Come back. Everything started fading to black and I blacked out...

End sorry cliffhanger and sry if I suck this is my first writing hope you enjoy!!!

~See ya in the next chapter my Minty friends -♡