Chapter |22|

The ship name for Daniel and Skylar that I liked the most was:
--) Dylar

So thank you @TaylorHearted for being the first one to give it (according to what I saw in the comments)
I saw all of your ship names and thanks for thinking of them!

Chapter |22|

It took me a few moments to figure out what was happening.

The drag of the so called kidnapper was sloppy, his hold on me loose and he couldn't even handle his own stuff along with me.

I almost wanted to roll my eyes.

Once I'd heard a few screams here and there, I realised what was happening. It was what the activity was. It was really weird but it was definitely an event of the Ball.

It had to be.

But the question was, who was my kidnapper-if you call him that.

It couldn't have been Daniel since he was taller than me and this guy had his shoulders almost at level with mine. So the possibility of it being Andrew was also cancelled out.

I had to figure out a way to get out of his hold, somehow.

Going for the best option I could think of, I dug my heels in the ground, trying to resist him dragging me. The plan seemed to work a bit since my kidnapper cursed.

Feeling his hold loosen enough for me to shrug his hands off, I did it. I quickly shrugged his hand off me and twisted my arms, turning around, so that he no longer restrained them.

Turning around, I glanced at the guy. He was slightly taller than me and had chocolate brown hair. He had large spectacles and looked bored out of his mind.

He was cute, though. Even with his spectacles on, his face was actually quite handsome.

I raised an eyebrow at him when he didn't make any move to capture me once again

I raised an eyebrow at him when he didn't make any move to capture me once again. Instead, he removed his specs before pocketing them.

"Aren't you going to try to catch me?" I asked when he blankly stood there.

"I have no interest in doing that. Just go cross the finish line, and you'll win," he answered and walked ahead before sitting down on a boulder.

My eyebrows rose in surprise. By now, I had figured that the activity was something about acting as kidnappers or whatever and then, doing god knows what.

I curiously followed him where he sat. "I know that this is a part of the competition but what I don't get is why you're not so enthusiastic about it," I said once I joined him in the Boulder.

"I didn't want to participate in the first place," he spoke, fiddling with the glasses in his pocket.

I looked at him, surprised.