The Twilight Tag

The Twilight tag, tagged by authenitchal it's gonna be long.
Q01: Which book in the series is your favourite?
A01: Am I allowed to say Midnight Sun? If not then Eclipse because that was just lit af.
Q02: How long did it take you to read the books?
A02: The Twilight Saga were the first 'novels' I ever read and because of that it took me about 2 weeks to complete the series.
Q03: Who introduced you to the books?
A04: By the time I got around to reading, the second to last movie was out and i had been told by almost every female in my life under 60 and older then 10 to read the books.
Q04: What's your dream ending for the series?
A04: Something that's always bothered me about the ending for the Twilight Saga was that we were left with the image of Jacob loving a child Renesme. I would have enjoyed if we had gotten a skip forward of them all back in Forks in a couple of decades, re enrolling as students and Renesme grown up with Jacob.
Q05: Who's your favourite vampire?
A05: Edward Fucking Cullen.
Q06: Who's your favourite werewolf?
A06: I go through phases with this one [get that little pun?] But right now it's Embry Call.
Q07:What's one of your favourite quotes from the series?
A07: "Angry grizzly bears are going to look tame next to what is waiting for you at home."
Q08: What's your favourite Bella/Edward moment?
A08: In Breaking Dawn was she's attempting to seduce him. It was iconic.
Q09: What's your favourite Jacob/Bella moment?
A09: New Moon when they are fixing the bikes, it was so chill and comforting compared to all the dark torment in her life otherwise.
Q10: Which book cover was your favourite?
A10: Eclipse but it embodied the book.
Q11: Who'd you wanna see Bella with the most Jacob or Edward.
A11: Edward stan till the end. But Jacob was technically a better match for her, but still Edward.
Q12: In which book did you like Bella's character the best?
A12: Eclipse because though they were all fighting for her, she wasn't useless no matter what people say.
Q13: In which book did you like Edward's character the best?
A13: Midnight Sun.
Q14: In which book did you like Jacob's character the best?
A14: New Moon but before he turned into a werewolf.
Q15: If it were possible, who would you want to meet?
A15: Jasper cause I feel like he would be easy enough to convince to bite me so that I could meet everyone else.

I tag strictlyminimal and anakinskywalker