Chapter 1 [Let's Play A Game]

My Summary

“Your mine do you understand." His voice full of strength and power. “No one is to touch you but me, no one is to feel you but me, no one is to see you like this but me. Your mine everything and anything from you is mine."

I couldn't do anything. I knew his wolf took control so it'll be hard to get out of this one.

Meanwhile I tried to loosen the grip he had on me; which was a complete fail.

Why does he want me now? He rejected me the first time he laid eyes on me. I was broken from then on. I changed and strengthen my heart. I vowed not to fall for him but right now this was painful.

His warm body was right up against me, sending feelings of pleasure on my side. His lips just inches away from mine. Parting and sending the delicious sent of mint.

His wolf's hard blue eyes staring intently at me, daring me to make an escape.

Think fast Scarlet. Think.

We were currently at my backyards garage. It's daylight right now and the sun is warm In the air.

I have this Sex God ready to do something to me that I've always dreamt of and I'm ready to flee. There's always time for first things.

Before he even had time to press his lips against mine I did the unthinkable.

I pushed him off of me and ran like my life depended on it. Before I got to far I turned around to find a shocked expression on James's face.

Hah didn't see that coming huh, Alpha James.

Of course I couldn't have gotten that far. Not to long he catches up with me.

Stupid Alphas and their speed. It's kinda annoying.   

I was suddenly hulled up by my waist. It was like I weighed nothing.

“Put me down," I screeched. I tried punching him but it was like soft blows compared to his strength.

“What did I tell you. You don't run from me anymore." His voice hard and husky. I couldn't help the shivers that ran down my spine. “And besides I like the view." Suddenly feeling a sharp sting on my ass. He slapped my ass! What the hell.

I yelped in surprise but couldn't help saying anything as his hand laid there.

What gives him the right to own me? Oh right I'm his mate, The mate he called pathetic and ugly. Replaying the words he said to me a couple of weeks ago made my blood boil.

My heart became hard and bullet proof. I made a vow never to let him manipulate me, kiss me, touch me, love me.

Although I broke One of them I will stand upon on all the others. I hope.

So what he's the Alpha. So what he's Stronger than me, so what he is very intimidating. All I know is that I will never love this bastard. For what he did to me he is going to pay.

To much in thought I never really noticed us stopping. To my clever senses we were at the pack house. Not once did he loosen his grip on my waist.

Once when we got to his room and he locked the door he set me down. I didn't bother looking at him so I looked around.

My eyes caught on a small picture of a family. I walked closer and noticed it was his family.

Alpha never really talked about his family. All he ever said was they were killed by rogues and they weren't coming back.

I kinda feel bad for him. The look in his eyes when he stares at the picture is obvious. Sadness and a hint of hate. Revenge? All I know is that I have this weird feeling to comfort him. To tell him It's ok. Though the thought of doing that sounds good but I wasn't going to do it.

Do it.' My wolf pestered.

‘No, you know damn Well what he did to us. He'll have to wait for us before I even jump straight into his arms.' I replied.

‘Well he wouldn't have said those things if you listened to me on what you should've wear throughout the year.'

‘I don't need you to tell me what I should do or wear.' I snapped back coldly. 'Besides, that shouldn't matter'

‘Apparently you do. I want my mate and I'll get him even if it hurts you.'

‘You wouldn't do that.'

‘You'll be surprised if I do.'

‘I'll like to see you try my wolf.'

‘Don't Push me, for help me god you won't like it.'

‘Try me. ' I said cooley.

‘We'll get our mate no matter what. Remember that.'

‘I don't really care. I know I won't fall for him.' I said.

‘I don't think that'll last long honey. Mates attract and fall in love no matter what the other does or doesn't.' My wolf said.

‘Oh yeah. Says who?'

‘Says your wolf. You won't last long trust me, I didn't.'

I could almost imagine her grinning like an idiot inside my head.

‘We'll see how long I'll last Bianca. We'll see. You'll be the one whining for him instead of me. I wont trust him for a million bucks.'

‘Scarlet What's wrong with you? Are you dumb? You've waited and dreamt of Having a mate for so long and here comes your mate and look what you do. You try to ignore him.. What are you doing?...'  

Before she could say anything else I blocked her and put her In the corner of my mind. Who is she to lesson me about a stupid mate. He treated us like shit and then all of a sudden BOOM. He wants us.

Well he ain't getting us sooner or later. He has to make up for it. For Everything he did to me. The humiliations, tears, and pain he caused me. us.

He'll not treat us like a stupid game of his. Playing until he gets bored of it and throws it someplace else until he wants to play it again.

Well if he wants to play like that There's only one thing to say.

Game on Alpha. Game on.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I WANTED TO TRY THIS AND SEE WHERE IT GOES. SO MANY THINGS IN MY HEAD.

***READ***

IF I GET OVER 2O VOTES I WILL POST THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS.

~•LOUDJIE•~