- 6 -

***Nicole's Point Of View***

"I really appreciate the help," Anne says as she takes the pie out of the oven. I smile and then go back to cutting up vegetables for the salad.

"It's no problem. I like cooking."

"Me too," she says, turning the oven off and helping me chop.

Anne told me about some barbeque she has to go to tomorrow for one of her friends. I'm helping her with the food she's bringing because it's not like I really have anything else to do. Harry said he was going to hang out at Louis' house for a few hours.

"So you met the boys the other day?" she asks. I nod. "What did you think? I know they can be crazy at times, but they're practically part of the family at this point."

"Yeah, I think they're all really nice. They seem fun. I like them."

"Good. They're all single too," she says, winking. Before I could respond Harry came in.

"Hey! I, uh, don't mean to interrupt, but Nicole do you think I could talk to you for a second?" he asks. I turn to Anne for approval. She nods.

"Go on! I'm sure you'd much rather be socializing than chopping up cucumbers," she says, smiling and taking the knife from my hands. I smile, thank her, and follow Harry upstairs to his room. He closes the door behind him. I sit on his bed and look around. His room was kind of messy, but then again he is a boy.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"What? Nothing? Why would you think something's wrong?"

"You just seem...I don't know...jumpy. What do you need to talk to me about?"

He takes a deep breath and runs his hands through his curls.

"I just wanna talk," he says.

"Okay..."

"So," he says, sitting next to me. "What's your family like?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you keep in touch with your birth family? Do you know who they are or anything about them?"

"Harry, what's going on? Seriously."

***Harrys Point of View***

I get up and start pacing, running my hands through my hair again. How am I supposed to explain this to her? Will she be mad? Will she be happy? Sad? Calm? I have no clue what to expect...

"I went to see your mum today," I blurt out.

"You did what?"

Yeah. Definitely mad.

"I went to her house. I didn't know who she was when I got there, but-"

"Harry, what the hell?! How did you even find her?!" she yells.

"Well...you were in the bathroom and your phone was right there...I'm sorry-"

"You went through my cell phone!? Harry this is not okay! Why would you go talk to her? What did you say to her?" She was completely outraged at this point.

"I told her that you're living with us."

"Was that it? Did she say anything about me? Did she even ask about me?"