I change into the blue short flowy dress with long sleeves. I turn and look in the mirror. 

Beautiful. Ava says to me in my mind and I smile. 

Ava did not talk to me as much  as spirits did to other vampires. We had an understanding. She kept digging into my pit of magic, and only came to me when I really needed someone. She was understanding and had helped me escape the first time. 

Thank you. I reply back to her. 

You should go out and show them. She says and I nod as I leave the rest of the clothes inside the changing room and walk out. 

I stop walking when I do not see him. 

"Oli?" I call out, careful of not raising my voice. 

I did not want anyone to find me. I take a step back as I pick up on the sound of people walking outside the shops, breathing, eating, talking. 

I feel someone touch my shoulder and I flinch as I turn around. 

"Oh sorry." The girl quickly apologises. "Oliver just went to the shoes section. They're newly accepted mates, it's a bit hard to keep their hands off each other." The woman winks at me as she disappears. 

I do not move from my spot, as I hold my fisted hand close behind my back. Sunsets. Sunsets. 

"Hey Emily," I hear his voice and watch as Oli appears again, with Eliza holding five pairs of shoes in her arms. He holds another five pairs. 

He frowns and I see the guilt in his eyes as I look away from him. I squeeze my hands tightly beside me. 

"May we go home please?"I ask him quietly. 

"We should get something to eat first. We're starving." Oli says as he hands the shoes to the woman who appears again. 

"Would you like the clothes in the changing room?" She asks and Oli looks at me. 

"Did you like them, Emily?" He asks. 

"Yes," I answer him. 

I did not see them all, did not know if they would fit but I would not say no to him. I would not say no to anyone. I didn't want to feel the pain of a whip and it did not matter if they would not hurt me. I would not say no in the fear of getting hurt. 

"The dress looks lovely on you," Eliza smiles at me. I smile back mumbling a thank you. 

I wanted to go home. 

****

"Come on Eli," Oli laughs at her as Eliza drags the ten bags in her hands full of clothes. She had five bags in each hand. 

"I'm not superwoman," she groans as Mom pops her head out of the living room. 

"Did Oli go crazy with the shopping again?" She asks and I smile, nodding my head. 

"He wanted to buy everything," Eliza answers her as she drags the bags upstairs. 

I follow her with the remaining bags as Oli brings in the shoe boxes. 

"There's some left in the car, mom. If you don't mind," he says as he carefully follows us upstairs. 

"Oh I mind," she answers and I smile as she winks at me. 

"Mom," Oli groans, the boxes shaking in his arms. 

"Quick! Move out of the way!" He exclaims and I run up the stairs. He runs as fast as he can with the boxes and they fall straight into the room I was staying in. 

"Did you drop them?" Mom calls from below as we see boxes floating upstairs on air and gently placed on the ground. She walks upstairs as Oli crosses his arms and stares at her. 

"You didn't think to help us like that?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm going out with Kayla," Eliza kisses Oli on the cheek who nods as she walks down the stairs leaving us alone. 

"Did you buy yourself a suit?" Mom asks Oli who shakes his head. 

"I'll just wear the old one I have," he says and mom rolls her eyes, shaking her head. 

"Come on, Oli," she sighs, "it's an important day on Friday. All the Alphas and Sires will be coming to see you. You'll officially be accepted as the Alphas's Heir." She explains as she walks into my room. 

I follow them silently and watch as they pick up the shoe boxes Oli had dropped. I bend down to help them. 

"Mom, I'll only be wearing it for about three hours." He shrugs his shoulders as he walks into the walking closet. 

"Three hours is a long time," she says as she looks at the clothes in the bag. 

"We should help you find a dress for tomorrow," mom grins at me suddenly. 

"I am helping her!" Oli pops his head out and looks at me. 

"I really think black looks beautiful on her," He says and Mom shakes her head, going through the clothes. 

"I think-" she pulls out a short red dress with a longer back,  Now this is beautiful," she grins holding it out to me. 

"It'll make her stand out too much. All their eyes will be on her," Oli says and I nod. I want to keep to the shadows. "Mom we just got her back. Let's not scare her into hideous colours." He grins at mom who puts the dress on the bed. 

"Who chose it?" She asks with a raised eyebrow. 

"Eliza and in front of her it's the most beautiful dress in the world," he states proudly and I smile softly. 

"What would you like to wear?" Mom turns to ask me. 

"I am okay with anything." I say smiling at them. 

"-anything Oli chooses," he says, turning to look at mom, "She didn't need to say it. I understand," he smirks at mom who rolls her eyes at him. 

"I pick the shoes,"she says and Oli nods his head as they start taking the clothes to the closet. I help them. 

I didn't see Miles all day. 

●●●●●

I like Oli and Eliza