Chapter 1. Visiting in Miami

AN:
Im back. X
If u hadn't read the first one go read him before this one:)
---------

Lauren remembered her name, her smile and her voice very clearly, 6 years had passed since camila moved away to LA to study whatever she wants, 5 years from Victoria's death, Lauren hoped that the beautiful brunette picked to study English, the green eyed girl knew how passionate Camila was towards the dear subject. At least in the past.

Lauren didn't knew her for long not more than a few months, but she could recognize the beautiful brown eyes everywhere, no matter how common this color was it still looked a lot more beautiful on the young Latina than it was on others.

when Lauren and leo gotten into Lauren's parents house in Miami tired, after the most annoying flight they ever had  she was shocked to see at least 24 years old Camila sitting on the couch, next to clara, her mother she was holding a young brunette boy in her arms he wasn't more than 5 years old maybe 6. In Camila's left sat a grey-blonde haired guy, that looked like he just started his 35's. Next to his sat a blonde boy a little bit older than Leo it was so weird looking at him with his perfect blonde hair that flew perfectly compare to leo's dirty blonde dyed hair that was hidden under a grey beanie, the mystery boy had a black skinny jeans and white bottoms up shirt with a cardigan over it, Lauren knew leo will feel a bit Insecure in front of the well dressed boy, leo stood next to her with his black t-shirt and skinny jeans he was looking at the 4th piece group that looked well dressed and a little bit stuck up before he turned around and smiled shyly at mike and Chris, who two took the bags from Leo hugged the boy and walked out from the room. Clara felt the awkwardness in the room while taylor was busy with her phone. Shocking.
"Is it real?" Lauren muttered under her breath when her eyes mat camila's. The brunette's eyes widen when she fully understood who it was, and Lauren hoped she didn't looked like she just saw a ghost.
But she did felt like it was a ghost.

It surly felt like it.

Lauren felt like Camila was a ghost, something she had to leave in the past, a memory she tried so hard to bury deep in her brain.
And she was back.
she was shocked,
Camila. camila cabello,
the girl lauren had to let go to was sitting in front of her mother in her parents house, "mother, I didn't know we'll have some company" Lauren comment to Clara that sat there confused, leo and Lauren definitely reconized the brunette that leo was sure that hasn't fully recognized him anyway. But she surly did recognized his 'mother', leo moved his dyed dirty blonde hair from his eyes and looked at Lauren for a moment.
Lauren was still shocked. camila's appearance changed, a lot actually.
While not at all,
All at the same time,
It was damn right confusing.
the girl had her hair that once was longer in a high pony tail, and had some makeup on. Black high heels were visible on her long and beautiful legs, Her black pencil skirt was clean and sat tightly around her slim body, her tied red flannel shirt had one bottom open which raveled a too much skin in Lauren's opinion. It was elegant and sexy all at the same time, It seems like the mysterious man understood that something was happening but couldn't get his finger on the answer so he stood up and smiled "hello, my name is kurt, Kurt Collins" he shook the green eyed women hand. Lauren looked at him with one of a glare that was hidden by the best fake smile she could make and nodded "I'm Lauren, Lauren Jauregui, and this is my son, Leondre Jauregui" she said the last part proudly and leo shyly smiled and nodded, he held her hand to get her less nervous. Camila's eyes widen when she looked at the boy, it seems like the puzzle pieces started to build themselves up inside of her brain,
Kurt looked confused which was typical because Lauren was 25 and didn't looked older than that and leo was 15 almost 16 which made people looked at her a little weirdly "he's adopted" clara cleared the air while saying that and smiled at her grandchild, the man nodded he didn't seem to care too much about the story behind anyway but he tried to be polite, which made Lauren annoyed. Why was he here again? , Leo looked at camila that sat nervous on the couch with a small smile while the little boy- that of course had fancy cloths too- in her arms played with her bracelet. She smiled at him and he smiled shyly back at her and tighten his grip in Lauren's hand. He squeezed her hand and she squeezed it back, it was actually theirs thing.
"Pleasure to meet you Ms jauregui, This is my wife, Karla Collins. And our boys Harold and Charlie" kurt said and Camila smiled firstly. Charlie rolled his eyes at her but hadn't said a word, leo looked at him with a small frown. What made him so rude.
"Nice to meet you Karla" Lauren said with a unreliable expression. She just went with it, she'll ask her later for a big explanation. If there's One thing she won't forget about Camila is that she hated her first name. the little boy smiled "And hello to you too little one"