Silent Operator | The Accomplice (Part 2)

Sorry! I was stumped for a while, then when I was about to write kanina, I got distracted with the debate. But here it is! This may have a lot of mistakes since I didn't proofread it.

Special thanks to sereace for her help in this chapter. Since I fail at cheese, several scenarios here is from her. Take it as a break from all the horror she's putting us through.

Thanks also to @mnggy33 for the title idea.

Dun sa mga nag-ask, I can't really describe in detail how R3 looks like, so just imagine for yourself. I only have a peg of his personality, from an encounter with A years back.

Song is "Something There" from Beauty and the Beast.

Again, I do not own nor am I associated with anyone implied in this story. There's a reason why this is called fanFICTION. 

---

In Which There's Something

There's something sweet

And almost kind

But he was mean and he was coarse and unrefined

But now he's dear, and so unsure

I wonder why I didn't see it there before

"Sabrina, stay here muna anak. Your Dad and I will go out already to greet the guests." Since I will have my grand entrance, they are keeping me in this room until the time comes. "The photographers will stay though, so that they can take photos of you and R3."

"Okay, Mom. Are they here already? I haven't seen Ate Charm or Tita M."

"They just arrived but got caught up with the guests. Maine already texted me that R3's on his way up. Smile for the photos ha? Like how I taught you." Kahit na hindi masyadong showbiz si Mommy, stage mother pa rin.

"Yes Mom." It would be easier to smile if I got all that I wanted (read: Jacob) but I got most of what I want so I should be happy. And at least, it's not Dad. That would be humiliating.

R3 would at least look good in the pictures. Pwedeng pang-Instagram. I just hope he decided to leave his Nintendo at home.

"Brie..." speaking of the cute devil.

"Oi, you're here na. We need to take photos daw. Buti na lang you don't have your glasses on. And your Nintendo is nowhere in sight. Yay!" I made a silent clap which didn't amuse him all that much. Suplado talaga nito.

"Mama confiscated it. And I didn't really need the glasses, she just insists on it so my eyes won't hurt while playing." Hahahaha! Ang haba ng sinabi nya no? It's surprising for some that R3 can actually string along more than 3 words in a sentence. But yes, he can. I learned that it's not for everyone though, not even for Dad who is his Ninong. They're very close, I'm almost waiting for my dad to adopt him since he always "borrows" him from his family.

He cleaned up nice today. Okay, more than nice. Without his glasses you can actually see his eyes, expressive like Tita M's. Which means it can be quite scary when he's pissed (I've seen it before). But I get why the girls in my school (and their neighborhood) would gush over him. He certainly got his father's looks, almost identical (if it wasn't for the eyes you'd think Tito RJ actually got himself cloned). It's understandable, really. The boy next door look, medyo mysterious, and the dimple that rarely makes an appearance. I've had my fair share of girls approach me to ask about him, some are even envious.