how you met

lip ; outside of his dorm room. you asked him if he could tutor you on a subject that you were struggling with. lip agreed 'cause he thought you were cute.

ian ; you were mandy's older sibling, you met when mickey wanted to kill ian because he 'raped' mandy. you didn't know ian that much but you went to his house to ask him if it was true or not. that's where you met him.

carl ; when carl got out of juvie, he saw you at school and made it his life's for you to become his datefriend  (a/n: date friend is a gender neutral term for boy/girl friend)

mickey ; you worked with ian at kash n grab, he came into the store nearly everyday and stole items from it. you became fed up with him stealing stuff so you told him to leave, he only smiled like a little shit and left, kash and ian were more then confused.

fiona ; you met fiona at patsy's pies, you went there a couple times a week for breakfast, lunch or dinner and she would insist on serving you. after her shifts ended you two would talk in your chosen choice of booth until sean told you two 'love birds' to leave.

debbie ; you noticed debbie's baby bump at school, you asked her if she was pregnant and she suddenly became flustered by the fact that you were talking to her, she rambled on quickly about her pregnancy and how it happened. you didn't judge her choice to keep it, so you two became friends and you did everything in your power to make her comfortable.

mandy ; you sat in a bar when approached by mandy, she thought you were cute. after you two talked for a while mandy bought you a drink. an hour later, you were both badly doing karaoke.

veronica ; you met at the alibi, the first thing veronica did when she saw you was hide under the bar, she had seen you around the neighbourhood and maybe had a teensy little crush if you. you ordered a drink and veronica became a little drunk and began flirting with you.

kevin ; you were a friend of fiona's and you were helping her with her money problems when you met kevin, he had came over to the gallagher household to pick up the toster that one of the kids stole. as he was about to leave he saw you and said a shy "hi." after that you kept coming to the gallagher house more than usual.

svetlana ; you found out that your boyfriend had been going to the 'whore house' above the alibi, you caught him smiling smugly as he walked down the stairs, you had slapped him in the face, svetlana saw and punched him square in the face, banning him. she comforted you the whole night, offering you a ride home.

(i did everyone cause I'm only seeing books for the males on here. sorry if it's shitty im so fucking tired omg)