i haven't seen him in years

<---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

IN THE LAST CHAPTER OF STILL A FAN

The song finished and I walked off stage. Everyone was cheering and as I went back down to my seat heaps of people came up to me and were congratulating me. Some even asked for photos and autographs. I felt really special. as I sat down mum said to me "Is this what you had to come earlier before because if it is I don't mind at all. You were amazing."

I blushed and replied "yes." I enjoyed the rest of the concert and we waited around a bit because I wanted to thank Adam for this amazing experience. The guy at the stage door let me and mum in and we found Adam.

I thanked him and he asked me "hey Holly?"

I replied "yeah?"

"Um would you like to be a special guest for the rest of my tour?"

 <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Hold up a second. Adam wants me to join him for the rest of his tour? what? no way. i looked over to mum and the look on her face was saying do it. i turned back to adam and he looked super happy. i couldn't help but smile like crazy. "Yes. let's do this" i said and screamed a bit. mum and adam laughed. "okay well you should go home and pack your bag or bags. i'll meet you back here in the morning?" "okay." i giggled and hugged Adam so hard. "well lets go home and pack your bags then shall we?" mum said to me and i nodded. "bye Adam. see you in the morning." i waved and he waved back. we both got in the car and was jumping up and down in my seat so much. "holy crap holy crap holy crap i'm going on tour with Adam. this is not real. this has to be a dream. nope nope nope." mum just laughed. "come on you. lets go home, pack your bags and get as much sleep as we can." "okay. Adam didn't say what time we need to meet him. oh no" i started freaking out. what if we were late in the morning and he left without us? "we'll get there at 6am okay? there's no way they can leave without you." i sighed a bit with relief. i walked into my bathroom and just had a warm shower. i got out and started packing my bags for the long time i'd be away. once i was finished i checked the time and to my surprise it was 12am. i decided to go to sleep since i would have to get up early. out of nowhere i got a text message.

FROM: unknown number...

hey Holly. just letting you know what time to meet at the airport. our flight is at 7am and we need about 30 minutes check in time so meet at the entrance at 6:30am at the latest.

i screamed. i had no doubts it was Adam or someone from the touring band. i quickly changed the name to Adam <3 for some reason and then went to sleep as it takes about 1 hour to get to the airport. i slowly drifted off to sleep and before i knew it i was out.

-Dream-

i was walking down a long corridor with lots and lots of doors. it looked like there was about 100. they were all individually numbered. i turned around and saw a big, bulky man and i was a bit freaked. we suddenly stopped at a door with the number 33. the door opened and i was pushed in. the door was slammed shut and i was all alone. in the room there was a bed and a small chest of draws. all of a sudden the door opened and the man came back. he walked over to me, shoved me into the corner and put what felt like a cuff on my ankle. he then walked over to what i could make out to be a window with bars on it and threw what had the shape of a key out of it. he walked back over to me and whispered to me "take your top off." i just sat there in silence. i would not agree to anything he said. i knew what had happened to me now. he walked back a little bit and said "take your top off or i'll do it myself." he sounded like he was angry with something. i started to lift it off and this guy was just nodding. he had the smile of the devil on his face and i just wanted him to leave. "thats right sweetchecks. take it off." he sounded so creepy. i did what he said because i knew from some movies i had watched that if you get in this situation just do what the person says and you'll stay alive longer or make it out alive. i felt around after i had finished with it and felt my phone. hopefully he just leaves me here now because then i can contact someone and tell them what had happened. i was actually scared as hell on the inside but i hid it because the worst thing to do in these situations is show your fear. "take your pants off babygirl." he said to me in a seductive voice. i knew what was coming. i slowly did it when he yelled at me "faster. omg i may as well do it." he walked over to me and ripped them off. i was breathing really fast but i dont think he noticed. he came closer and was about to do the worst thing ever when all of a sudden i fainted.

-End Dream-

i was so confused. that had felt so real. i checked the time and it was about 4:30am so i got up and had a shower. i washed my hair with my favourite shampoo and let the water run down my body because it was so warm. i got out and grabbed my shampoo and stuffed it in my bag. i grabbed my phone and put it on for last minute charging after i got dry. i put on my emoji tank and some black leggings. i put on my cat whisker slip on shoes and grabbed a simple black jacket and put it in my bag (outfit below).

 i put on my cat whisker slip on shoes and grabbed a simple black jacket and put it in my bag (outfit below)

i went into the bathroom and put my hair up into a messy bun, grabbed my hair brush and put it in my bag. i also grabbed my bag of hair ties and put them into my suitcase. i went to walk out of the bathroom when i saw a small package with my name on it. i opened it up and there was a note.

For you.

im sorry im not around much anymore but i heard the great news and im so proud of you. hopefully soon you'll be as popular as Adam is. i love you Holly. have fun.

love Dad.

oh. i havent seen him in years. great father he is. i then saw something shiny. there was a pair of diamond flower earrings. i almost cried. i put them on straight away and put the box in my bag. i looked at my phone to see how charged it was and it was at 98%. i also checked the time. 4:45am. perfect. i grabbed my bag and put it in the car. i went back inside and had some food. i had pancakes and a glass of orange juice. i went back to my room and it was 5:00am and my phone was fully charged. i grabbed my phone, ear buds and charger and put them in my bag. i put my bag on my back and hopped into the car. and off we went. this is gonna be an awesome trip. 

hey guys. hope you enjoyed this. dont expect anything for a while. also im not doing the grammar this chapter. i may later but not now. bye bye.