0| The Outing

"This is so pathetic. Not even one person is here to buy the new version of The Walking Dead game. Like, the new graphics and updates are sick." Sarah Stone stated, her hands typing viciously on her macbook as she tried to kill as many of the zombies before the ammunition count ran out.

"Well, people suck. They also don't know a good video game from a lame one. It's just how their rotten-pornographic minds were made." Noah Foster, Sarah's best friend and also co worker, smiled. He continued to put the new games on the shelf in chronological barcode order. Sarah absolutely loved when he did that because she knew he was only taking the extra mile so he could keep her company during the Saturday night shift she hated so much, but luckily it was almost over.

"Agreed. They're too busy playing the old version to really see the better versions like this." Sarah excitedly said, tilting her head back and forth while biting her bottom lip as she hit the space bar harder. It was no match for the zombies though. She was taken from behind and Game Over struck the screen in big red letters that made Sarah shut the laptop. "I give up. Remind me to never be apart of The Walking Dead cast since I'd probably get them all killed."

"Noted." Noah had finished organizing the discs before heading over to Sarah and leaning on the counter. "But, if you ever did get sucked into an alternate universe where zombies came after you, don't forget to call me. I'd love to kick some evil zombie asses." He leaned off the counter and started to mimic karate moves. He wasn't well balanced as he did the high kick, and so he nearly fell backwards.

"Because you're the first person I want on my team. I wouldn't want Daryl or Rick, oh no, I'd want the one and only--" Sarah laughed as she spoke with sarcasm dripping from her mouth before getting cut off.

"Audrey?" Noah said aloud as he now had his phone in his hands. The phone continuously beeped and vibrated.

Sarah furrowed her eyebrows, a little confused. "Actually, I was going to say you..." She put her hands up in jazz hands before recognizing that Noah didn't seem fazed and that his entire focus was solely on his cellphone. "Why did you mention Audrey? Is she okay?"

He walked over to the wall filled with an array of television screens and connected his phone into one of the television's using a USB cord. The screen had a white circle spinning meaning the video was buffering. It gave Sarah enough time to walk over to the front door, lock it, and then sit at the couch and watch whatever was distracting Noah from herself.

The screen was black for a few seconds after being completely loaded. The sound of people breathing in the background was now playing through the surround-sound speakers. "What the hell is this?" Sarah asked, looking at Noah for a hint on what he was showing her apparently involving Audrey. When he didn't respond, Sarah just turned back at the tv and witnessed Audrey making out with a blonde girl who Sarah recognized as Rachel, a girl from a nearby Catholic school. The video was getting steamy, and it was going far quite fast. "Oh, my God." Sarah put her hand on her mouth, actual shock ringing through her body. "Who would do something like this?"

"Who do you think?" Noah turned to Sarah and rose an eyebrow.

"Nina Patterson." Sarah responded rolling her eyes and shutting the tv off. "God, I hate that girl."

"Everybody does, but it doesn't stop everyone from bowing at her feet whenever she walks by." Noah grabbed his laptop and began to type quickly. He pulled up the video on clip tube, chipster, and a few porn sites. His fingers slammed against the keys harshly as he began to type digits and letters on the screen.

"What are you doing?" She leaned over him, her chin resting on his shoulder. His shoulder bounced up and down every time he typed some words, which annoyed Sarah a little.