Ch 17: Cats dogs and BoyxBoy trash (makoto route-part 3)

All animals are awesome.
Also, don't make fun of people for being pale. Some of us don't get a lot of sun cause we are too busy writing fan fiction. (Or not writing fanfiction in my case, promise I'll try and update more)
~~~~~~~

"Ummm.... I don't really have a preference, I like them both." I sighed happily.
"That's good." He smiled as he took my hand, guiding me into the building.
As soon as we walked in, you could hear all the animals; Dogs barking, cats purring, birds singing, Makoto going 'awwww'... They're all so cute~.
The place seemed pretty empty, there was just 2 or 3 families walking around looking at the animals. Makoto kept walking until we got to a cage about the size of a small room.
"Hey, (Y/N), aren't they cute?" Makoto pointed inside the cage.
I looked inside, and inside was a group of baby huskies.
"Aww, they're cute... What about that one?" I pointed to one of the puppies who wasn't playing with the others, they were just sat in the corner all on their own, facing the wall. The puppy was pretty small, either it was a runt or it was very young, but judging from the size of the others, they were probably a runt.
"Oh... Doesn't seem very happy, does he?" Makoto sighed as he looked at the puppy.
"Yeah... I feel sorry for him..." I sighed, feeling a twinge of sadness in my heart.
"Well, I think I have a pretty simple solution to the problem, but, before that, let's go look at the cats.' He smiled happily, pulling me towards another cage. At the cage we ended up at, was a bunch of black cats. One cat caught my eye, it was elegant, and looked like it thought it was better then all the other cats... It was perfect.
"You like that one?" Makoto smiled at me
"Yeah, it's like, my spirit animal." I giggled happily.
"Well, go wait outside, and I'll bring you out a surprise."
~time skip cause I really don't wanna to do the rest of this chapter, because I'm (not) a professional~
I smiles happily as I walked into my house, carrying my new puppy and kitten, I smiled and set them both down.
"Go explore."