The True Ending~ Part 2

(Y/g)= Your Gender
(Y/f/g)= Your friend's gender

~Third Person POV~
Dominic writhed on the ground in pain. Bill looked at him, trying to come up with a plan. Another scream echoed through the room, sending Bill over the edge. Bill's form grew, and changed red. His eye was now black with a white puple.

"STOP HURTING MY SON!!"

Bill ran over to the circle of people, taking his hand and grabbing one. He so happened to grab Stanley, taking his head right off in his rampage. Blood spilled onto his hands, filling his blood-lust. Bill took the next person he could get his hands on. It was McGucket. Bill took his hand, held his arm, and ripped it off. McGucket cried out in pain as Bill tore the rest of his limbs off, and tossed his torso away.

The circle was broken, confusing all of those still alive. They looked around, horrified at what they witnessed. Ford fell onto his knees beside his brother, crying as he looked at his deseased brother's body. Everyone was too busy to notice the figure looming over them.

"You better run, before I kill you all."

Bill said it in a creepily calm way. Everyone turned around, startled by what they saw. They all ran in opposite directions, making Bill laugh manically. He grabbed another person before they had left. It was (Y/f). He took (y/f/g) head, snapping it off just as easily as Stanley's. (Y/n) cried out when (y/g) saw what had happened. Ford took (Y/n) by the collar of (y/g) shirt, and pulled (y/g) away. Everyone had escaped from the Fearamid for now.

Bill calmed himself down, walking over to his son who was panting on the ground. He ran over, putting a hand on Dominic's wrist to find his palse. It was very slow, barely there.

"D-Dont worry Dominic, I'll help you."

Bill picked his son up, carrying him to his room. Bill laid him on his bed. Dominic groaned, and opened is blue colored eyes lazily.

"It... *pant* wasn't... hilarious."

Bill chuckled quietly.

"It's only funny when done to self, barely anything, or caused to others."

"I... I'm s-sorry."

"What for?"

"I... *breathes in* failed you."

"You didn't fail me... you did the best anyone could do."

"Thank you Father."

Bill smiled, but it soon turned into a frown. He had forgot about his Henchmaniacs. Where were they, and why hadn't they helped? Bill got off the bed, walking out of the room. He left to find his Henchmaniacs in the main room where the madness (not the good kind) had happened.

"Where. Were. You?!"

"I'm sorry boss. We had to deal with the Pines' friends, they had tried to rescue them the Symbols."

"Thanks to you, my son was almost killed!"

Everyone gasped, alarmed that the most powerful of them could have been harmed.

"How?"

"The only weakness known that could rid myself of this world."

"The Cipher Wheel?"

"Yes, the Cipher Wheel!"

"Well go after them boss."

"Do it right, and you won't get punished."

"Yes boss!"

They all left the Fearamid in the same direction that the Symbols had gone.

~Time Skip~

Bill stayed with Dominic the whole day, worried for him. Any normal demon would have died that long inside their families wheel. It was unusual for Dominic to not try to get up once, even when told not to. Dominic was a fighter, Bill just wished he could fight his way out of this one.

Dominic started to mumble in his sleep. It was something about loosing something, something important. Bill darted up, conserned about his son. Bill checked his vital signatures, and it wasn't looking so good. His mind and body was slowly deteriorating. Bill, in a paniced state, called apon the demonic overlord for asistance.

"What is it Cipher?" He stated.

"Dominic, my son, he's dieing."

"And this is my problem, how?"

"I need your help to heal him."

"What would I get in return?"

"What is it you want?"

"What I want is... more power."

"And where am I supposed to get it?!"

"Your son. He has abundance, does he not? Let me have some, enough that he still has the regular demonic amount."

"If I give you some of his power, what would you do about him dieing?"

"Help you. Tell you what is needed for him to live."

"You help me, then I'll give you what you want."

"Fine, Cipher. What you need is to get his other half back."

"Dipper?! I need to get Dipper back?!"

"Yes Cipher. Now, where is my half?"

"Take it."

"Good."

The Demon Lord opened his palm tword Dominic. He chanted a spell that took some of the blue magics from Dominic. Dominic whimpered slightly in pain. The Overlord closed the portal, evilly laughing as he left. Bill ran over his son.

"I'll fix this... I'll help you somehow."

A/N: Another emotional chapter. Hope you liked it... Yes this is a 3 parter. I didn't plan put anything, I'm just going with the flow. Wow, I just did that.