We got to the mall in 10 minutes flat. Parking the car, Noah turned the engine off and then faced me. "Remember we invited you to a party, well it's today. So I figured that our little Mia-" he patted my head and I scowled "-wouldn't have a dress for the party because she's too innocent" he cooed the last part and even pinched my cheeks.

I would be normally angry at him for making it seem like I'm a child and then lie about having a dress to not look lame, but then I realised that he was right and that I would just end up embarrassing myself. So I just silently fumed as Noah smirked and got out of the car.

Sighing, I too got out and went to meet Noah at the front of the car.

"Ready for some shopping" Noah ginned as I groaned, he laid his arm on my shoulder and lead us to the entrance. I wish (for some odd reason) that Cole was here, at least then I might survive.

***

My legs hurt!

I'm exhausted!

And I'm hungry!

How girls find shopping fun I shall never know. I was literally dying when Noah dragged me from store to store, picking out dresses and then forcing me to try them on. Doesn't he know that I'm incredibly shy and insecure about my body! Well, I did feel a little better when he complimented me and yet instead of me blushing like crazy, I felt like his words don't affect me as much as I thought.

It's weird because since I have a crush on him, I thought that Noah would make me feel like...like, well a love struck fool, with me grinning and shyly smiling at him but instead...I feel that with Cole.

Crazy right? I mean even right now, I have a goofy smile on my face just at the thought of Cole.

I wonder what he will think of me in a dress.

Shaking my head of these thoughts and clearing the creepy smile on my face, I tuned in just in time to see Noah bring me my ice cream. "Here you go" he gave me my chocolate ice cream, I thanked him as he sat down across from me. We were sitting in the food area since my legs gave out about half way through shopping. Noah was understanding ONLY because he found a dress that I'm going to wear tonight, after commenting something about Cole will be pleased.

"Ok now that we have the dress, I think it's time we go home and get you ready" he said after checking his watch to see it's 5. Wow I wasted almost five hours shopping! At yet I only got about 3 dresses, a pair of heels (Noah's idea) and that's it. How unproductive, I could have been home finishing four books by now.

Wait a minute.... I never agreed to go to this party! So I just realized that I was going to my very first party...or social gathering where I'm supposed to do something. Great, just great.

Noah stood up but I quickly grabbed his hand, he looked down at me curiously. "Noah I never a-agreed to go to this party" I whispers shyly.

"Nonsense Mia! It's going to be fun, don't worry Cole and I are gunna be there watching your back. Though Cole more than me" he muttered the last part under his breath, though I still heard what he said which made me terribly confused.

Why would Cole babysit me? I wouldn't want him to not have fun because I'm there. Maybe it's best if I didn't go.

"Noah, I don't think this is such a good idea, I mean it's not my scene." I tried to persuade him as we walked back to the car. Noah didn't answer me until we were seated and on the road, heading in the wrong direction of my house.

I looked at the street we were meant to turn in, I twisted my head to Noah, "You missed my street" I told him, praying silently that he wasn't going to do what I think he was. Noah grinned evilly, "Sorry Mia but you're coming to this party. No Ifs, Ands or buts" I shrunk in my seat, completely scared at what is to come.